DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MORE HATS!!!

Simple suggestion. All I want is the ability to equip more hats at once. You're currently allowed to equip two accessories at once, but only one hat. Some of the hats are masks and some are actually hats.

I usually use the ninja mask but I'd really like to put a hat on top of it. If we allowed players two hats at once we'd see more creative customization and more people buying more hats. I don't have much else to say. I just think this would be a nice feature for the server that, if added, many players would use. 

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Like 1
  • Creative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I mean this would certainly be pretty cool, although my only fear is if it would cause the server to lag. I remember when the pointshop was first added, if you looked at someone wearing an old /hat and someone wearing a pointshop hat at the same time, it was Armageddon 🖥️🔥 So as long as it doesn't lead to the end of the world then I'm all for it lol.

• The Garnut

Unfortunately I set the hat limit to 1 for a reason, but I do allow players to stack accessories.

If there's a large demand, I would happily take a day to split up the point shop into another category (masks) in order to allow more stacking of items.

• Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
On 12/19/2022 at 2:53 AM, Nutter said:

Unfortunately I set the hat limit to 1 for a reason, but I do allow players to stack accessories.

If there's a large demand, I would happily take a day to split up the point shop into another category (masks) in order to allow more stacking of items.

yes please we definitely need that

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...