[MRP] ISI Employment Applications

latest.png

The Inter-Services Intelligence has recently undergone significant shifts with its agents and directors alike. Being recently appointed Director General, I will now be opening this application form to anyone interested in employment within the ISI. You will reply to this thread following the format below and be sure to read through the criteria below.

Name: 
Current Active Ranks: 
Officer Experience: 
Notable Accomplishments: 
Playtime: 
Desired Rank: 
Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): 
What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: 
How do you hope to improve ISI?: 
Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: 
What skills do you bring to the table?: 

For those looking to become part of the upper echelon of the ISI, and fully commit to the new layout for the faction, you must apply below and meet the following criteria before applying. I will asses the application and the applicant based on current obligations, leadership abilities, creative and resourceful thinking, and professionalism on the battlefield.

Applicant Criteria:

• No active preexisting Officer commitments unless the applicant plans on resigning or going into reserves. Elite Sub-factions apply.
  • Must meet the minimum age requirement of 16.
  • All applicants must have access to a microphone, and be active on the TeamSpeak.
  • In order to receive a requested rank, applicants may go through a specialized skill evaluation that is not the tryout.

Specialized Rank Criteria:

• Candidates for Public Affairs Officers must have verbal discipline, proficient articulation, and an aptitude for public speaking. Applicants with a background of poor handling in an open setting both In-Game or on the forums will be immediately disqualified.
  • Those who would seek to become a Chief of Staff must have an extensive background in the recruitment process, tryout formulation, scouting for potential talent, and operating independently from supervision. Those without much prior Officer experience are discouraged from applying for this role.
  • Criteria and expectations for the remaining roles not previously mentioned will be based on the standard attributes that will be inspected along with an application, as well as other non-disclosed factors.
  • The role of Chief Supervisor is one that will be very scarcely given out, as it is the third in command rank of ISI, and one of three that will receive the Director class. The requirements we will look for in the selection process will be dedication to ISI, creativity, intelligence, and overall standing within the ISI. The odds of someone receiving the rank without currently being in the faction are slim to none.

Directorate Titles Available:

Chief Supervisor // 1

Senior Supervisor // 2

Chief of Staff // 1

Public Affairs Officer // 1

Each of the aforementioned ranks has a specific role in the organization. Contact Ziggy privately on the forums/discord for more information. The number following the rank references the number of each that can exist at one time. If your application is denied, wait a period of 2 weeks before reapplication.

Thank you,
Director Khanda 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 3
  • Creative 1

Name:  Austin
Current Active Ranks:  1LT TSFU
Officer Experience: 

TALI MAJ

2GA MAJGEN

SSO COL

TSFU COL

HAQN COL

18B 2LT

75R 2LT

11A MAJ

055 1LT
Notable Accomplishments: 

Revived a Dead SSO Faction
Playtime:  Over 1000 hours server will not let steam authenticate to get accurate answer
Desired Rank:  Public Affairs Officer
Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable):  N/A

Professionalism to me can be broken down into 3 aspects or ideals, that being competence, integrity, and respect for yourself and others.

• Competence being that of you having the skill set and job knowledge to either execute your task with ease and productively simultaneously
  • Integrity being the ability to take ownership over your work, and having the ability to have structure while doing said task.
  • Respect is the last major aspect for me at least. Respect is key is having a stable work environment, that being between you and other associates or even with your employers and with personal life.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I plan on improving ISI by involving myself more into the roleplay aspect of this server, boosting moral, intelligence, and overall productivity for the organization.
Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Commitment is something that I've always strived for, ALL OR NOTHING

Interrogation Techniques

Leadership experience

Structure

Improved Work Ethic

Combat Skill Set: Long Range Reconnaissance

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

--------------------------------------------------
Horse's Inter-Services Intelligence Application 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Horse

Current Active Rank: 11A 2LT (Recently came off reserves)

Officer Experience: [Not chronologically organized]

Haqqani Major (Medinator/Verse), Islamic Jihad Union (IJU) CWO2 (???), 2GA GenLT (O-9) (Kurtle/NDB), 2GA 2LT (Soldier/Millerjerm)Taliban SJEN (O-10) (NDB/Cupid), Taliban Colonel (Dillan)33rd General of the Army (GA), 055th Major (Scratch/Pyrex), TSFU 2LT (Nicky/Wendy)

Notable Accomplishments: 
(If you want a short and sweet accomplishment I guess I was GA for around 3 Months and had I believe 2-3 of my generals become GA after me as well as becoming S.GM and leading the server in events during a phase when there were none)

The accomplishment(s) I am about to list and have completed over the course of 5+ years may seem like negatives to the majority of you. However, to me, it shows personal and emotional maturity and improvement in every form. To start off when I joined Military RP around 2017 I positioned myself within Taliban now at this time the server was justttt a little more toxic than it is now and that mixed with my immature 13-14-year-old persona was quick in gaining a bad reputation from officers and players alike. For YEARS within the community and others I was disliked by almost the entirety of the North American MRP community and any server I would go to my reputation from the previous would precede me therefore negatively influencing others in the community I was in at the time. I had almost 0 friends or supporters on this stupid video game and yet for some reason, I still stayed consistent with how I played copping a ban hopping on the next server making false promises to those who trusted me and in turn, given no room for redemption. It got so bad that at one point sorry not one but multiple points in time I was led to tears over demotions, bans, or in general just the disapproval of others or groups of others.

Stay with me! The story is almost over and there's light at the end of the tunnel. Around the year 2021 after taking around a year break and receiving my final permanent ban for toxicity (D_Rose and Aiden) (Not to mention the community ban given by Garnet himself or the multiple other perma bans that were removed with ban wipes). I decided to give the community another shot but this time on Dark RP. I met incredibly kind people such as @JackJJ@ajbedhead and @TheDudeAbides I was lucky enough to not have my poor reputation mudslide into Dark RP automatically shutting me off from any chance at improvement but these guys were probably the most welcoming and chill people I've ever met and I still owe them my gratitude today. Acknowledging my somewhat developed reputation on DRP I thought I'd shoot my shot at appealing my MRP unban and god was it met with -1's. I had about one +1 and that was a DRP player. Clearly, nothing was going to change UNTILLLL @Jake went against all odds allll the negative feedback, and what might normally be a denied appeal became Accepted. Jake was able to acknowledge the toxicity perma ban was false and had little to no evidence to back it up I spent many years with Jake in other communities and this one and I honestly never expected him to make that decision but it came with a catch I couldn't receive any form of punishment on any GG related platform for 3 months. I completed this and began my journey on MRP.

To start off I climbed the ranks of the faction I wasn't blacklisted from... Taliban and in that I not only was once again welcomed with open arms by the officers but literally given advice and guidance on improving my reputation on the server this was the first time I was seeing MRP players give me another chance and a shot in the officer corps. @NDB_ and @Kurtle you guys are the only reason I'm still around on GG today and I truly believe if there was anyone else that tried to mentor me on this game then I would've failed blessed fr. However, any slip-up was accounted for and sometimes drastically overexaggerated despite this I persevered reaching 2nd IC until my eventual leave due to some conflicting opinions within the officer corps. This marked the long road of my eventual redemption on the server setting up a meeting with US leaders such as Alexander Conway and the then leader of Rangers Eli they removed my army rank lock and US-wide blacklist (which then gave way to my GA term).  In conclusion, I've come to terms with my past I have 'Made Up' with the majority of old players who have also shown great improvements in maturity and players who despised me every second of every day back then now in a way respect me and in that they have earned my respect as well. This accomplishment isn't just me getting an unban from a Garry's Mod server it's me showing drastic and positive change in myself and being able to adapt to environments where all odds are against you and you feel like giving up. I truly believe anyone else in my position would have pushed themselves as far away from the server as possible but I stayed consistent I think the most consistent any other MRP player ever has been.

https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/14385-horses-mrp-ban-appeal/page/2/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/1267-good-bye-garnet/#comment-11343
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/1269-small-server-owner-logic/#comment-11382

Playtime: 
| 11A 2LT Horse has played for 4055:11:40.

Desired Rank: 
As much as I would love to shoot for the stars and aim for a position such as Chief Supervisor or Chief of Staff I don't have any Tier 1 experience and I am willing to take whatever position it is believed id be efficient in.

N/A

I could give a short, quick answer and say Professionalism is the respectable and honest manner in which you treat others but professionalism is a lot more than that. It's the way you convey yourself in every aspect not just the ethical ones like (Respect, Integrity, or competence). It's the ability to uphold the most unbias and fair opinion as possible and conduct yourself in a confident-mature manner no matter the situation or heated moment you're in. You have to and need to be able to keep a cool head in situations that require your attention. Professionalism is what defines you and sometimes how 'professional' you are changes you can be in a ts channel with all your friends fucking around but when the time comes when your assistance is needed and others are watching you have to be able to flick that switch in your brain and have enough self-control to make the right informed decisions. Nobodies professional 24/7 and everyone will have a moment when you slip up but with experience, advice, and dedication you can 'reform' yourself into someone who is capable of displaying professionalism and being a figure for others to look up to whenever it is required.

In recent months, it's been clear at least to me that ISI is constantly seeking ways to better Afghan and the server as a whole with suggestions and in-game activities starting to gear towards the country's health rather than a single faction. And honestly, this is what I aspire to do for the server being in Tier 1 position gives you a bigger voice than you'd have anywhere else on the server. You're seen as the most skilled and most efficient force on the server and in that there are a ton of people looking up to members in the faction. I aim to increase Tier 1 - Base faction engagement which will in turn improve the general server health whilst also reinforcing this 'player-to-player' mindset in ISI members. In doing so I will increase the interest for the faction not only on AFG but US. (P.S A strategy I also admired on Delta was 313 or ISI's ability to move as one group or force with members covering each other's backs in a 360 rotation I hope to reinforce combat methods like this and increase the relationship/communication between members in and out of war)

Yes, and I pray this application will act as a small offering of dedication if I am accepted.

My experience as an officer has built up my ability to communicate, lead, and advise others.

My upbringing of years on CS_Desert and long-ranged maps, as well as fps games, have increased my proficiency with long-ranged weapons

The 'troubles' of my past and my ability to overcome them have laid the foundation for my ability to adapt and resolve any internal or external conflicts whilst also becoming a great judge of character

My time as a Senior GM and GA have given way to an increase in roleplay and situational creativity which will be used to keep players interested in both ISI and Afghan as a whole.
And finally the restoration of trust in people who once disapproved of me has formed potentially useful connections and relationships with some server leaders. (also giving me access to help/advice from veterans of the community)

Edited by Horseyyy
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

Name: Spencer

Current Active Ranks: Captain within the United States 75th Ranger Regiment 

Officer Experience: Held multiple officer positions in SSO, Vega, and Rangers. I have also lead SEALs. 

Notable Accomplishments: I have built a reputation in the community as a person that can lead confidently and build new players. 

Playtime: 3,000+ hours

Desired Rank: Agent

Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): N/A

What does the term professionalism mean to you?: 

To me, professionalism means conducting oneself in a manner that shows a high level of competence, integrity, and respect for others. It involves being accountable for one's actions, taking responsibility for one's mistakes, and constantly striving to improve oneself. Professionalism also means being reliable, punctual, and adhering to ethical standards. 

Throughout my time on GarnetGaming MRP, many great players have taken me under their wing. They have coached me on how to improve in not just PvP, but how to run a faction. How to interact with enlisted to build them up and create a fun atmosphere. I would bring these skills I have learned over the years to ISI. There is a certain expectation that being a part of ISI has and I would do my best to help the faction maintain that expectation.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes

One of my biggest skills is my knowledge of PvP on the server. My strength is long range combat (mainly sniping) but I can also do well in close quarter combat. While being an officer in multiple factions, I have learned how to teach players how to improve in PvP in a meaningful way. Another skill I have is being an effective leader. With my pervious experience, I am able to step up into a leadership position with ease and help build it up to a professional standard.  

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 4

Name: Care (21 Summers old!)

Current Active Ranks:  055th SGT Care

Officer Experience: I was LTC for GB and 1LT for Rangers 2 years ago. And I was a S.Mod/GM for Garnet Gaming MRP.

Notable Accomplishments: Many really cool GM events and a lot of roleplaying. Besides of that I did a lot in helping a couple of COLs to form docs and become more formal in certain things.

Playtime: 569 hours

Desired Rank: Anything will be fine, I just wanna have fun, help wherever and see/help a faction grow.

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: Maturity, Ethics, Competence, Responsibility and Appearance. These things form professionalism, something that’s important when being on a leadership role.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: With my irl experiences in running businesses, I did a lot of management work, HR managing and I know where the do’s and dont’s are. Besides of that I think fun is also really important. The faction needs to be a rolemodel for other players and i think that is where my strength is.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Absolutely! It would be almost a dream to work for a faction with an amazing story and build it to something great!

What skills do you bring to the table?: Leadership, Professionalism and full commitment. I just want to escape into a character/role when playing Gmod, while at the same time being myself. Im really patient when it comes to new players, roleplaying and helping people/groups grow. And at last of course bringing my experiences in running businesses to work inside a SOC faction.

• Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
17 hours ago, Austin said:

Name:  Austin
Current Active Ranks:  1LT TSFU
Officer Experience: 

TALI MAJ

2GA MAJGEN

SSO COL

TSFU COL

HAQN COL

18B 2LT

75R 2LT

11A MAJ

055 1LT
Notable Accomplishments: 

Revived a Dead SSO Faction
Playtime:  Over 1000 hours server will not let steam authenticate to get accurate answer
Desired Rank:  Public Affairs Officer
Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable):  N/A

Professionalism to me can be broken down into 3 aspects or ideals, that being competence, integrity, and respect for yourself and others.

• Competence being that of you having the skill set and job knowledge to either execute your task with ease and productively simultaneously
  • Integrity being the ability to take ownership over your work, and having the ability to have structure while doing said task.
  • Respect is the last major aspect for me at least. Respect is key is having a stable work environment, that being between you and other associates or even with your employers and with personal life.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I plan on improving ISI by involving myself more into the roleplay aspect of this server, boosting moral, intelligence, and overall productivity for the organization.
Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Commitment is something that I've always strived for, ALL OR NOTHING

Interrogation Techniques

Leadership experience

Structure

Improved Work Ethic

Combat Skill Set: Long Range Reconnaissance

Denied Temporarily.

Not going to touch this for a bit. I want to see more activity both in-game and on forums with interactions. Demonstrate that you plan to stick around, your leadership ability, be productive, and bring ideas to the table. You may reapply in two weeks. 

12 hours ago, Spencer said:

Name: Spencer

Current Active Ranks: Captain within the United States 75th Ranger Regiment 

Officer Experience: Held multiple officer positions in SSO, Vega, and Rangers. I have also lead SEALs. 

Notable Accomplishments: I have built a reputation in the community as a person that can lead confidently and build new players. 

Playtime: 3,000+ hours

Desired Rank: Agent

What does the term professionalism mean to you?: 

To me, professionalism means conducting oneself in a manner that shows a high level of competence, integrity, and respect for others. It involves being accountable for one's actions, taking responsibility for one's mistakes, and constantly striving to improve oneself. Professionalism also means being reliable, punctual, and adhering to ethical standards. 

Throughout my time on GarnetGaming MRP, many great players have taken me under their wing. They have coached me on how to improve in not just PvP, but how to run a faction. How to interact with enlisted to build them up and create a fun atmosphere. I would bring these skills I have learned over the years to ISI. There is a certain expectation that being a part of ISI has and I would do my best to help the faction maintain that expectation.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes

One of my biggest skills is my knowledge of PvP on the server. My strength is long range combat (mainly sniping) but I can also do well in close quarter combat. While being an officer in multiple factions, I have learned how to teach players how to improve in PvP in a meaningful way. Another skill I have is being an effective leader. With my pervious experience, I am able to step up into a leadership position with ease and help build it up to a professional standard.  

Accepted. - You will receive your rank and training next time we are in contact. You are no longer an officer within Rangers. 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Name:

Jackal

Current Active Ranks:

Tali CPL

Officer Experience:

Vega DGEN, IJU/HAQN FADM, MARSOC Gen, GB Col, GRU LtGen, SEAL ADM/CAPT, DF 1LT

Notable Accomplishments:

Led Vega for 2 years or so maintaining a very strong roster of formerly notable players all of which contributed to the factions reputation back then. Additionally, I was manager on MRP for about half the time I was in Vega more or less. 

Playtime: 

Tali CPL yakal has played for 8799:51:50

Desired Rank:

Agent

Professionalism foundationally relates to how you maintain yourself and represent yourself around peers and others. Ultimately, how you act and the decisions you make relate back to your personal image. Someone who has a poor work ethic, is late, rude, dismissive, etc would be someone who lacks professionalism and thus is representing themselves poorly as well as whoever they are associated with. In the context of ISI, I imagine, that a standard for professionalism would entail being mature, calm, rational, competent, respectful, and welcoming.

I plan to join as an AGT proving myself as an enlisted by maintaining the desired standard(s) set for members of ISI. Additionally, I would hope to eventually become an officer or some sort of authority figure so as to lead by example to a greater extent as well as enforce the standards set for ISI. However, leading by example is especially important which would entail being calm and collected when leading wars, being respectful to other factions and their leaders, being active on the forums, taking accountability, etc. Ultimately, I hope to be a foundational member that assists one way or another in shaping the faction positively long-term.

Yes

I bring an extensive knowledge of PVP, professionalism, server health, etc that some others may fall short on matching. All of this information I can effectively communicate and distribute to whoever would ask or need it. I would additionally be able to apply all of this as an enlisted and eventually be able to reinforce, maintain, and enforce those same standards as an officer and, hopefully, be someone to rely on so as to distribute some of the weight that comes with leading.

Edited by Jackal
  • Agree 2

Name: Lex (previously Fier)

Current Active Ranks: None

Officer Experience: 

• 18A COL (2019)
  • GRU LT (2019)
  • SSO COL (2020)
  • 18A CPT (2020)
  • TSFU CPT (2022)

Notable Accomplishments: Roster work and design. Tryout design.

Playtime: Little over 2800 hours.

Desired Rank: Chief of Staff (This is my ultimate goal. I do not expect to be given this position without first showing that my work and the ethic behind it is solid as an enlisted)

Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): N/A

The term professionalism to me means to place extended detail in one's profession, including the efficiency, accuracy, attitude towards, competency, friendliness, respect, and accountability of oneself (and others) in and outside of a profession. These all come together as the base for responsible and respectful leaders, and majorly affect the vision and image of a career, employer, and the employees.

The past few years have given me insight into business management, project management, and creating/keeping a professional team. An organization like ISI requires a group capable of critical thinking and who can work together efficiently and respectfully. My desired rank gives me the responsibility of finding candidates who fit the former criteria and creating a baseline for what ISI needs to be that team of professionals.

There are many things that you could do to achieve the penultimate "team of professionals." Creating a standard that reflects those high expectations and sticking to said standard is major. The goal for my desired position is to create a professional standard as to which ISI recruits its members. An example standard is the basic worded "lead by example." As a team, we want to build each other up - and one way to do that is to create an example of what professionalism looks like. Training together, providing insight and experimenting, is something that all people can do at any point in their employment and recruitment. This is just one standard that has the power to improve more than just ISI.

Yes.

While I don't have a large list of officer positions like other applicants and candidates, I have worked under and alongside many reputable community members. I have designed various docs and rosters during my time here. I have tons of experience in the realm of PVP and experience in roleplay. One of my strengths in PVP is long range combat, specifically sniping, although I can still pack a punch in CQC. My biggest strength is game knowledge. This includes map knowledge, movement, visual and audial awareness, an understanding some of the underlying mechanics of the Source engine, and programming in Lua.

Name: special
Current Active Ranks: Tali CPL
Officer Experience: MRP Exclusive: MARSOC BGen, BLKGRD Captain, TSFU 2nd Lieutenant, Tali Major
Notable Accomplishments: Led a striving Marine Corps. Document creation and assisting ISI with numerous things. Previous staff experience. Many SWRP Leadership experiences.
Playtime: 2543:45:56
Desired Rank: Chief Supervisor
Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): n/a

I like to view professionalism from two perspectives; internal and external. Internal relates to oneself while obviously external is the third party, everyone else. Professionalism is the foundation of representation and expertise. Both contain the expertise, whether you are capable of expressing said expertise through representation. Internally, you can set your representation of professionalism by enforcing protocol, roleplay etiquette, and attitude. Expressing that knowledge to others will set the precedent of your professionalism. Which leads to external, you can think of it as a hierarchy. If the people at the top set the precedent of one's professionalism, it gets transferred down the hierarchy to the others who continue to set the professionalism from the source. Once this hierarchy of professionalism is formed, it creates integrity, now it is a matter of reinforcing that integrity that leads to successful representation and others learning skills from said representation.

As I was in ISI for the second time recently, I assisted with creating the foundation of how it was going to be implemented onto the server again. I have unfinished business in ISI which I wish to continue and enhance. For example, I created a "public website" through google sheet to develop the public affairs of ISI, you may view it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wqLBYaluWU1zgBvWrmTvylQyF6Nm7t0fKplKUiMxkk/edit?usp=sharing. Of course, some information is out of date due to the very recent map change. Not only did I create all documents for the return of ISI, but I also created a few protocols to be followed such as the dossier retrieval request which is still used. Dossiers are an important piece of information on individuals and I have implemented the idea to release them publicly if approved. Dossiers at the moment generally serve no use so I decided to make them public if only the requester is accepted through the retrieval process which isn't common. Rather than privatizing dossiers on the server that only a select few can view. I believed it was best to release them and create a new meaning of information security where ISI serves as the security measure. Due to this, Taliban officers have requested dossiers for the use of inquiring more about potential officers and more. I have other ideas to emphasize as well which can greatly improve ISI's true potential. ISI are contractors and through contracting can provide services to others. Services can extend to either side for protective custody, intelligence gathering, etc in return for goods or information. For ISI's return, I and a few others did a lot of training, why not emphasize it further with a full-fledged training program or improve other factions through an advisory or audit system? Also, improving the internal structure of ISI. I used to be in the original ISI back in 2017 and loved the hierarchy of professionalism which created long-lasting integrity to be remembered; I want to honor it and improve it further. Professionalism is also created by discipline, enforcing that onto agents can create the perfect one. Rigorous training is to be implemented for each agent to improve their combat, strategy, and espionage.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes. I was in ISI for my second time recently for a few weeks until I decided to prematurely resign a few days ago due to personal reasons. I have shown my commitment before and I can show it again for the long term.

Not only are my document-making skills on an unbeatable level, but I also hold all the criteria of a Public Affairs Officer, Chief of Staff, and Supervisor which leads to my application for Chief Supervisor. I am very disciplined and proficient, I already set a foundation for public affairs in ISI by introducing the connection of ISI to the public by greeting a bunch of people through roleplay and creating a public document to further reinforce it. I did redo the tryout document, created a standard and point-system tryout for ISI, implemented past ideas, and implemented new ideas for the last 2 maps, even confidently taking over the tryouts sometimes. Not only did I explain how our recruitment process works in the public document, but I also sought out potential candidates through my interactions in-game where I would explain our process and how they should prepare for it. My knowledge of the ISI beats anyone else, I did my research for IRL ISI extensively knowing their structure, foundation, history, and more and finding ways to implement it in-game to stay true in some aspects. I am fully confident in the expectations and qualities each agent needs to have. I have a large portfolio of leadership experience, whether it be on MRP or SWRP, or even other servers. Ultimately, I bring in more than the criteria and expectations that stand for all appliable ranks.

Edited by special
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
On 5/2/2023 at 10:46 PM, Horseyyy said:

--------------------------------------------------
Horse's Inter-Services Intelligence Application 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Horse

Current Active Rank: 11A 2LT (Recently came off reserves)

Officer Experience: [Not chronologically organized]

Haqqani Major (Medinator/Verse), Islamic Jihad Union (IJU) CWO2 (???), 2GA GenLT (O-9) (Kurtle/NDB), 2GA 2LT (Soldier/Millerjerm)Taliban SJEN (O-10) (NDB/Cupid), Taliban Colonel (Dillan)33rd General of the Army (GA), 055th Major (Scratch/Pyrex), TSFU 2LT (Nicky/Wendy)

Notable Accomplishments: 
(If you want a short and sweet accomplishment I guess I was GA for around 3 Months and had I believe 2-3 of my generals become GA after me as well as becoming S.GM and leading the server in events during a phase when there were none)

The accomplishment(s) I am about to list and have completed over the course of 5+ years may seem like negatives to the majority of you. However, to me, it shows personal and emotional maturity and improvement in every form. To start off when I joined Military RP around 2017 I positioned myself within Taliban now at this time the server was justttt a little more toxic than it is now and that mixed with my immature 13-14-year-old persona was quick in gaining a bad reputation from officers and players alike. For YEARS within the community and others I was disliked by almost the entirety of the North American MRP community and any server I would go to my reputation from the previous would precede me therefore negatively influencing others in the community I was in at the time. I had almost 0 friends or supporters on this stupid video game and yet for some reason, I still stayed consistent with how I played copping a ban hopping on the next server making false promises to those who trusted me and in turn, given no room for redemption. It got so bad that at one point sorry not one but multiple points in time I was led to tears over demotions, bans, or in general just the disapproval of others or groups of others.

Stay with me! The story is almost over and there's light at the end of the tunnel. Around the year 2021 after taking around a year break and receiving my final permanent ban for toxicity (D_Rose and Aiden) (Not to mention the community ban given by Garnet himself or the multiple other perma bans that were removed with ban wipes). I decided to give the community another shot but this time on Dark RP. I met incredibly kind people such as @JackJJ@ajbedhead and @TheDudeAbides I was lucky enough to not have my poor reputation mudslide into Dark RP automatically shutting me off from any chance at improvement but these guys were probably the most welcoming and chill people I've ever met and I still owe them my gratitude today. Acknowledging my somewhat developed reputation on DRP I thought I'd shoot my shot at appealing my MRP unban and god was it met with -1's. I had about one +1 and that was a DRP player. Clearly, nothing was going to change UNTILLLL @Jake went against all odds allll the negative feedback, and what might normally be a denied appeal became Accepted. Jake was able to acknowledge the toxicity perma ban was false and had little to no evidence to back it up I spent many years with Jake in other communities and this one and I honestly never expected him to make that decision but it came with a catch I couldn't receive any form of punishment on any GG related platform for 3 months. I completed this and began my journey on MRP.

To start off I climbed the ranks of the faction I wasn't blacklisted from... Taliban and in that I not only was once again welcomed with open arms by the officers but literally given advice and guidance on improving my reputation on the server this was the first time I was seeing MRP players give me another chance and a shot in the officer corps. @NDB_ and @Kurtle you guys are the only reason I'm still around on GG today and I truly believe if there was anyone else that tried to mentor me on this game then I would've failed blessed fr. However, any slip-up was accounted for and sometimes drastically overexaggerated despite this I persevered reaching 2nd IC until my eventual leave due to some conflicting opinions within the officer corps. This marked the long road of my eventual redemption on the server setting up a meeting with US leaders such as Alexander Conway and the then leader of Rangers Eli they removed my army rank lock and US-wide blacklist (which then gave way to my GA term).  In conclusion, I've come to terms with my past I have 'Made Up' with the majority of old players who have also shown great improvements in maturity and players who despised me every second of every day back then now in a way respect me and in that they have earned my respect as well. This accomplishment isn't just me getting an unban from a Garry's Mod server it's me showing drastic and positive change in myself and being able to adapt to environments where all odds are against you and you feel like giving up. I truly believe anyone else in my position would have pushed themselves as far away from the server as possible but I stayed consistent I think the most consistent any other MRP player ever has been.

https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/14385-horses-mrp-ban-appeal/page/2/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/1267-good-bye-garnet/#comment-11343
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/1269-small-server-owner-logic/#comment-11382

Playtime: 
| 11A 2LT Horse has played for 4055:11:40.

Desired Rank: 
As much as I would love to shoot for the stars and aim for a position such as Chief Supervisor or Chief of Staff I don't have any Tier 1 experience and I am willing to take whatever position it is believed id be efficient in.

N/A

I could give a short, quick answer and say Professionalism is the respectable and honest manner in which you treat others but professionalism is a lot more than that. It's the way you convey yourself in every aspect not just the ethical ones like (Respect, Integrity, or competence). It's the ability to uphold the most unbias and fair opinion as possible and conduct yourself in a confident-mature manner no matter the situation or heated moment you're in. You have to and need to be able to keep a cool head in situations that require your attention. Professionalism is what defines you and sometimes how 'professional' you are changes you can be in a ts channel with all your friends fucking around but when the time comes when your assistance is needed and others are watching you have to be able to flick that switch in your brain and have enough self-control to make the right informed decisions. Nobodies professional 24/7 and everyone will have a moment when you slip up but with experience, advice, and dedication you can 'reform' yourself into someone who is capable of displaying professionalism and being a figure for others to look up to whenever it is required.

In recent months, it's been clear at least to me that ISI is constantly seeking ways to better Afghan and the server as a whole with suggestions and in-game activities starting to gear towards the country's health rather than a single faction. And honestly, this is what I aspire to do for the server being in Tier 1 position gives you a bigger voice than you'd have anywhere else on the server. You're seen as the most skilled and most efficient force on the server and in that there are a ton of people looking up to members in the faction. I aim to increase Tier 1 - Base faction engagement which will in turn improve the general server health whilst also reinforcing this 'player-to-player' mindset in ISI members. In doing so I will increase the interest for the faction not only on AFG but US. (P.S A strategy I also admired on Delta was 313 or ISI's ability to move as one group or force with members covering each other's backs in a 360 rotation I hope to reinforce combat methods like this and increase the relationship/communication between members in and out of war)

Yes, and I pray this application will act as a small offering of dedication if I am accepted.

My experience as an officer has built up my ability to communicate, lead, and advise others.

My upbringing of years on CS_Desert and long-ranged maps, as well as fps games, have increased my proficiency with long-ranged weapons

The 'troubles' of my past and my ability to overcome them have laid the foundation for my ability to adapt and resolve any internal or external conflicts whilst also becoming a great judge of character

My time as a Senior GM and GA have given way to an increase in roleplay and situational creativity which will be used to keep players interested in both ISI and Afghan as a whole.
And finally the restoration of trust in people who once disapproved of me has formed potentially useful connections and relationships with some server leaders. (also giving me access to help/advice from veterans of the community)

Temporarily Denied - After seriously considering giving you a chance, I'd like to wait a bit longer before doing so. Contact me for more information on what I'd like to see out of you before accepting this application and why I have decided to deny it. You may reapply in two weeks. 

On 5/3/2023 at 5:20 AM, Careless said:

Name: Care (21 Summers old!)

Current Active Ranks:  055th SGT Care

Officer Experience: I was LTC for GB and 1LT for Rangers 2 years ago. And I was a S.Mod/GM for Garnet Gaming MRP.

Notable Accomplishments: Many really cool GM events and a lot of roleplaying. Besides of that I did a lot in helping a couple of COLs to form docs and become more formal in certain things.

Playtime: 569 hours

Desired Rank: Anything will be fine, I just wanna have fun, help wherever and see/help a faction grow.

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: Maturity, Ethics, Competence, Responsibility and Appearance. These things form professionalism, something that’s important when being on a leadership role.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: With my irl experiences in running businesses, I did a lot of management work, HR managing and I know where the do’s and dont’s are. Besides of that I think fun is also really important. The faction needs to be a rolemodel for other players and i think that is where my strength is.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Absolutely! It would be almost a dream to work for a faction with an amazing story and build it to something great!

What skills do you bring to the table?: Leadership, Professionalism and full commitment. I just want to escape into a character/role when playing Gmod, while at the same time being myself. Im really patient when it comes to new players, roleplaying and helping people/groups grow. And at last of course bringing my experiences in running businesses to work inside a SOC faction.

Temporarily Denied - You are well known and your former officers talk highly of you. However, I know very little about you and your officer experience is limited in comparison to other applicants. I also think your answer for the desired rank shows me that you don't yet have specific goals or desires for the faction. Moving forward, I would like to see more activities and posts created by you based of off your ideas. You may reapply in two weeks. 

On 5/3/2023 at 6:34 PM, Lex_ said:

Name: Lex (previously Fier)

Current Active Ranks: None

Officer Experience: 

• 18A COL (2019)
  • GRU LT (2019)
  • SSO COL (2020)
  • 18A CPT (2020)
  • TSFU CPT (2022)

Notable Accomplishments: Roster work and design. Tryout design.

Playtime: Little over 2800 hours.

Desired Rank: Chief of Staff (This is my ultimate goal. I do not expect to be given this position without first showing that my work and the ethic behind it is solid as an enlisted)

Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): N/A

The term professionalism to me means to place extended detail in one's profession, including the efficiency, accuracy, attitude towards, competency, friendliness, respect, and accountability of oneself (and others) in and outside of a profession. These all come together as the base for responsible and respectful leaders, and majorly affect the vision and image of a career, employer, and the employees.

The past few years have given me insight into business management, project management, and creating/keeping a professional team. An organization like ISI requires a group capable of critical thinking and who can work together efficiently and respectfully. My desired rank gives me the responsibility of finding candidates who fit the former criteria and creating a baseline for what ISI needs to be that team of professionals.

There are many things that you could do to achieve the penultimate "team of professionals." Creating a standard that reflects those high expectations and sticking to said standard is major. The goal for my desired position is to create a professional standard as to which ISI recruits its members. An example standard is the basic worded "lead by example." As a team, we want to build each other up - and one way to do that is to create an example of what professionalism looks like. Training together, providing insight and experimenting, is something that all people can do at any point in their employment and recruitment. This is just one standard that has the power to improve more than just ISI.

Yes.

While I don't have a large list of officer positions like other applicants and candidates, I have worked under and alongside many reputable community members. I have designed various docs and rosters during my time here. I have tons of experience in the realm of PVP and experience in roleplay. One of my strengths in PVP is long range combat, specifically sniping, although I can still pack a punch in CQC. My biggest strength is game knowledge. This includes map knowledge, movement, visual and audial awareness, an understanding some of the underlying mechanics of the Source engine, and programming in Lua.

Accepted - Good officer experience with a well put-together application. You will start from cadet given your recent return to the server. We will be in contact tomorrow to put together your rank and training. 

On 5/3/2023 at 5:11 PM, Jackal said:

Name:

Jackal

Current Active Ranks:

Tali CPL

Officer Experience:

Vega DGEN, IJU/HAQN FADM, MARSOC Gen, GB Col, GRU LtGen, SEAL ADM/CAPT, DF 1LT

Notable Accomplishments:

Led Vega for 2 years or so maintaining a very strong roster of formerly notable players all of which contributed to the factions reputation back then. Additionally, I was manager on MRP for about half the time I was in Vega more or less. 

Playtime: 

Tali CPL yakal has played for 8799:51:50

Desired Rank:

Agent

Professionalism foundationally relates to how you maintain yourself and represent yourself around peers and others. Ultimately, how you act and the decisions you make relate back to your personal image. Someone who has a poor work ethic, is late, rude, dismissive, etc would be someone who lacks professionalism and thus is representing themselves poorly as well as whoever they are associated with. In the context of ISI, I imagine, that a standard for professionalism would entail being mature, calm, rational, competent, respectful, and welcoming.

I plan to join as an AGT proving myself as an enlisted by maintaining the desired standard(s) set for members of ISI. Additionally, I would hope to eventually become an officer or some sort of authority figure so as to lead by example to a greater extent as well as enforce the standards set for ISI. However, leading by example is especially important which would entail being calm and collected when leading wars, being respectful to other factions and their leaders, being active on the forums, taking accountability, etc. Ultimately, I hope to be a foundational member that assists one way or another in shaping the faction positively long-term.

Yes

I bring an extensive knowledge of PVP, professionalism, server health, etc that some others may fall short on matching. All of this information I can effectively communicate and distribute to whoever would ask or need it. I would additionally be able to apply all of this as an enlisted and eventually be able to reinforce, maintain, and enforce those same standards as an officer and, hopefully, be someone to rely on so as to distribute some of the weight that comes with leading.

Temporarily Denied - Cannot accept this application in good conscious given your even more recent return to the server than someone like Lex. If activity and dedication is something you keep up in the following days, then an application from you is likely to be accepted in the future. You may reapply in two weeks. 

On 5/3/2023 at 9:40 PM, special said:

Name: special
Current Active Ranks: Tali CPL
Officer Experience: MRP Exclusive: MARSOC BGen, BLKGRD Captain, TSFU 2nd Lieutenant, Tali Major
Notable Accomplishments: Led a striving Marine Corps. Document creation and assisting ISI with numerous things. Previous staff experience. Many SWRP Leadership experiences.
Playtime: 2543:45:56
Desired Rank: Chief Supervisor
Current Rank in ISI (If Applicable): n/a

I like to view professionalism from two perspectives; internal and external. Internal relates to oneself while obviously external is the third party, everyone else. Professionalism is the foundation of representation and expertise. Both contain the expertise, whether you are capable of expressing said expertise through representation. Internally, you can set your representation of professionalism by enforcing protocol, roleplay etiquette, and attitude. Expressing that knowledge to others will set the precedent of your professionalism. Which leads to external, you can think of it as a hierarchy. If the people at the top set the precedent of one's professionalism, it gets transferred down the hierarchy to the others who continue to set the professionalism from the source. Once this hierarchy of professionalism is formed, it creates integrity, now it is a matter of reinforcing that integrity that leads to successful representation and others learning skills from said representation.

As I was in ISI for the second time recently, I assisted with creating the foundation of how it was going to be implemented onto the server again. I have unfinished business in ISI which I wish to continue and enhance. For example, I created a "public website" through google sheet to develop the public affairs of ISI, you may view it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12wqLBYaluWU1zgBvWrmTvylQyF6Nm7t0fKplKUiMxkk/edit?usp=sharing. Of course, some information is out of date due to the very recent map change. Not only did I create all documents for the return of ISI, but I also created a few protocols to be followed such as the dossier retrieval request which is still used. Dossiers are an important piece of information on individuals and I have implemented the idea to release them publicly if approved. Dossiers at the moment generally serve no use so I decided to make them public if only the requester is accepted through the retrieval process which isn't common. Rather than privatizing dossiers on the server that only a select few can view. I believed it was best to release them and create a new meaning of information security where ISI serves as the security measure. Due to this, Taliban officers have requested dossiers for the use of inquiring more about potential officers and more. I have other ideas to emphasize as well which can greatly improve ISI's true potential. ISI are contractors and through contracting can provide services to others. Services can extend to either side for protective custody, intelligence gathering, etc in return for goods or information. For ISI's return, I and a few others did a lot of training, why not emphasize it further with a full-fledged training program or improve other factions through an advisory or audit system? Also, improving the internal structure of ISI. I used to be in the original ISI back in 2017 and loved the hierarchy of professionalism which created long-lasting integrity to be remembered; I want to honor it and improve it further. Professionalism is also created by discipline, enforcing that onto agents can create the perfect one. Rigorous training is to be implemented for each agent to improve their combat, strategy, and espionage.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes. I was in ISI for my second time recently for a few weeks until I decided to prematurely resign a few days ago due to personal reasons. I have shown my commitment before and I can show it again for the long term.

Not only are my document-making skills on an unbeatable level, but I also hold all the criteria of a Public Affairs Officer, Chief of Staff, and Supervisor which leads to my application for Chief Supervisor. I am very disciplined and proficient, I already set a foundation for public affairs in ISI by introducing the connection of ISI to the public by greeting a bunch of people through roleplay and creating a public document to further reinforce it. I did redo the tryout document, created a standard and point-system tryout for ISI, implemented past ideas, and implemented new ideas for the last 2 maps, even confidently taking over the tryouts sometimes. Not only did I explain how our recruitment process works in the public document, but I also sought out potential candidates through my interactions in-game where I would explain our process and how they should prepare for it. My knowledge of the ISI beats anyone else, I did my research for IRL ISI extensively knowing their structure, foundation, history, and more and finding ways to implement it in-game to stay true in some aspects. I am fully confident in the expectations and qualities each agent needs to have. I have a large portfolio of leadership experience, whether it be on MRP or SWRP, or even other servers. Ultimately, I bring in more than the criteria and expectations that stand for all appliable ranks.

Accepted - Myself and the admin team can forgive the premature resignation given the immense effort that you put into ISI in the past few weeks. You will be reinstated with a slight rank adjustment, but understand that a future premature resignation will result in a blacklist from ISI. Welcome back. We will be in contact tomorrow for your rank and training. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Pockle

Current Active Ranks: Tali SSGT

Officer Experience: 2LT in 055th

Notable Accomplishments: N/A

Playtime: 261:53:53

Desired Rank: Public Affairs Officer / Agent 

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: To me, professionalism means to keep a calm demeanor in any situation and to make well thought out and reasonable decisions. Professionals approach a situation rationally, and keep their emotions out of the decision making. The emotions of those around them do not influence them in any way and they treat every situation with the utmost importance. Professionals always keep their emotions in check. They keep a serious and appropriate demeanor in every situation no matter how big or small. Their personal insecurities never show in a public sphere and those insecurities never influence their decision making.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I believe I have a keen eye for potential talent, and the necessary work ethic to develop skilled players into future talented agents. I also believe that I have the skills needed to improve the overall health of the Tali side, not just ISI in particular. In addition, I am willing to do the boring menial work that is necessary for improving any faction. 

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes, since leaving 055th I have been bouncing around a lot of different places. However, I believe that joining ISI will give me more of a purpose, which I have not had for a while. 

What skills do you bring to the table?: Personally, I believe that I am generally a very social person and I enjoy helping players reach their goals. While I am absolutely not the most skilled player, I do believe I can spot those who show possible talent for the agency. Overall, I would be a good helper for future talent and a charismatic addition to the agency.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/18/2023 at 9:32 PM, Pockle said:

Name: Pockle

Current Active Ranks: Tali SSGT

Officer Experience: 2LT in 055th

Notable Accomplishments: N/A

Playtime: 261:53:53

Desired Rank: Public Affairs Officer / Agent 

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: To me, professionalism means to keep a calm demeanor in any situation and to make well thought out and reasonable decisions. Professionals approach a situation rationally, and keep their emotions out of the decision making. The emotions of those around them do not influence them in any way and they treat every situation with the utmost importance. Professionals always keep their emotions in check. They keep a serious and appropriate demeanor in every situation no matter how big or small. Their personal insecurities never show in a public sphere and those insecurities never influence their decision making.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I believe I have a keen eye for potential talent, and the necessary work ethic to develop skilled players into future talented agents. I also believe that I have the skills needed to improve the overall health of the Tali side, not just ISI in particular. In addition, I am willing to do the boring menial work that is necessary for improving any faction. 

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes, since leaving 055th I have been bouncing around a lot of different places. However, I believe that joining ISI will give me more of a purpose, which I have not had for a while. 

What skills do you bring to the table?: Personally, I believe that I am generally a very social person and I enjoy helping players reach their goals. While I am absolutely not the most skilled player, I do believe I can spot those who show possible talent for the agency. Overall, I would be a good helper for future talent and a charismatic addition to the agency.

Accepted - After talking with the other executives, (given the current state of the faction), this is an easy and safe acceptance. Welcome back. We will be in contact for your evaluation. 

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

Name: Papamid
Current Active Ranks: CWO & Team Leader of Delta Force, COL of USMP
Officer Experience: Former COL of Green Beret followed by CHEEKS, currently COL of USMP, CWO of Delta Force dealing with trainings with base faction and tryouts.
Notable Accomplishments: Within my short 5-6 months on the server I have: Built Green Beret from the ground up, I started with very few enlisted members and managed to gain ≈ 25 members and left the faction in good hands with CHEEKS. Won multiple tournaments while leading the faction either as the COL or the team captain. Joined the elite Delta Force faction after very minimal time. Finally have gained the rank of Admin and am a Supervisor of the Operator staff team.
Playtime: 2300 Hours
Desired Rank: (In order from most to least desired) Chief Supervisor, Public Affairs Officer, Chief of Staff, and Senior Supervisor.

To me, professionalism is a combination of traits that exemplify a person's dedication, expertise, and attitude towards their work. It encompasses qualities such as reliability, punctuality, accountability, and the ability to work well with others. A professional is someone who takes their work seriously and is committed to doing their best, no matter the circumstances. They are knowledgeable in their field and continuously seek to improve their skills and knowledge. They are also respectful, courteous, and maintain a positive demeanor, even in challenging situations.

How do you hope to improve ISI?

Instead of saying how I plan on improving ISI I have taken the liberty of brainstorming a path that ISI leaders can take and use if I am denied but plan on using if I get in.

To improve ISI requires a combination of strategies that address various aspects of the faction. Here are some key steps that can help:

-Clarify your vision and mission: Clearly defining ISI’s purpose and goals can help ensure that everyone is aligned and working towards the same objectives.

-Develop a strategic plan: A strategic plan can help guide decision-making and prioritize actions to achieve the goals.

-Build a strong team: Investing in your team through training, development, and incentives can help improve performance, collaboration, and engagement.

-Streamline processes: Identify inefficiencies in your processes and streamline them to reduce waste, improve productivity, and increase faction demeanor.

-Monitor performance: Regularly monitoring performance against goals to make informed decisions can help ensure you are on track and identify areas for improvement.

By implementing these steps, ISI can and will improve its operations, effectiveness, and ultimately achieve its goals.

I will state that my Wife will always come first before video games but she has been and continues to be understanding that video games are a comfort to me so I always have time to play. Additionally, I want to be able to help ISI grow and be able to not only dominate in wars but be a role model faction that new players can look up to and other factions would like to take after ISI. Finally, I have no other plans to leave if I am to join and would love to shoot for becoming the next COL if possible.

As a player who first started out only (nearly) 5-6 months ago I have both grown as a player and a mentor. I have been able to make Tier 1 players out of Tier 3 and base faction through trainings and tips and tricks. I personally have been able to become part of a Tier 1 faction only after very minimal trainings and tryouts. Additionally, what I bring to the table is the ability and the knowledge on how to take a faction with very little players and make it poping again. Finally, I have been and continue to be a great leader for both base faction and members of my own faction.

I would like to thank you for reading this and for your generous consideration, have an amazing day.

P.S. Sorry if this visually bad or if there are grammatical errors. I made this on my phone.

Name: Oatlife

Current Active Ranks:  Green Beret Staff Sergeant

Officer Experience:  V DGEN (2019) / 1stSFODD COL (2022) / Many More

Notable Accomplishments: My most notable accomplishment is Delta Force Colonel. Although Vega Dircetor General is arguable a more “sacred rank,” Delta Force Colonel was easily a more notable and proud accomplishment for myself. I loved my time in Vega, and I believe it was my “peak” of skill, however, I completely mishandled the faction, allowing my ego to take over my decision making abilities. I do not believe the Vega I led was up to par with the legacy Phantom, Jackal, and Gamma left behind. Nevertheless, I was a young, impressionable, 15 year old at the time, and ran into a crowd of individuals who obviously did not want the best for me in the long run. However, when I joined Delta Force in 2022, I achieved the rank of Colonel through my prior experience and effort put into the faction at the time. When I first achieved Colonel I had practically been running the faction for two weeks on my own. Once I gained the rank of Colonel I made Delta Force into what I believed was the “perfect faction.” I used my prior experience and mistakes to learn, grow, and create an amazing faction. I am very proud of the Delta Force I led, and I wholeheartedly believe it was one of the better Delta Forces in recent times. [I am aware there is some confusion on how my Colonel ship ended, if you would  like details please private message me]

Playtime: Roughly 4000 Hours

Desired Rank: Public Offers Officer

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: Professionalism to me means setting a strong precedent for all players on the server. This is means taking the role of Public Affairs Officer seriously both in game and outside of it. Showing respect to other community members no matter what the situation (obviously exceptions for serious crimes). Most importantly though, through setting this strong precedent, allowing the faction to grow and become desired, feared, and respected.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I plan to improve ISI in a wide variety of ways. To begin, activity is a very strong suit for myself, and I can improve the faction by showing ISI presence on the server. Additionally, if appointed the rank of Public Affairs Officer, I can further that presence on the server by building relationships with all factions, allowing ISI to be properly molded into the Director General’s vision. Alongside this I am incredibly experienced in all aspects of the server and the requirements of the role. Having been around for nearly 5 years, I have learned through many failures and successes how to be productive and essential to a faction, and I plan to put all the skills I have learned over the years to proper use.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes.

What skills do you bring to the table?: I believe I bring all the essential skills, pvp, roleplay, etc. However, my largest skill that I can bring to the table is my strong leadership ability. Across the multiple Garnet servers I have ran nearly every type of faction in one capacity or another, and I am especially knowledgeable and skilled when it comes to a high tier faction, such as ISI. My leadership abilities stretch much further then just within Garry’s Mod however. Throughout my life I have always been in leadership roles, and especially now. About six months ago I was given a serious administrative job, where I constantly am required to train and assist real people. Alongside this I have taken multiple public speaking courses throughout my first year in college (as per requested by my employer) and truly believe I am the best candidate currently for this role. [I am more than happy to go indepth about my employment privately, for obvious reasons I dont feel comfortable outing it publicly]

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/24/2023 at 9:28 PM, Papamid said:

Name: Papamid
Current Active Ranks: CWO & Team Leader of Delta Force, COL of USMP
Officer Experience: Former COL of Green Beret followed by CHEEKS, currently COL of USMP, CWO of Delta Force dealing with trainings with base faction and tryouts.
Notable Accomplishments: Within my short 5-6 months on the server I have: Built Green Beret from the ground up, I started with very few enlisted members and managed to gain ≈ 25 members and left the faction in good hands with CHEEKS. Won multiple tournaments while leading the faction either as the COL or the team captain. Joined the elite Delta Force faction after very minimal time. Finally have gained the rank of Admin and am a Supervisor of the Operator staff team.
Playtime: 2300 Hours
Desired Rank: (In order from most to least desired) Chief Supervisor, Public Affairs Officer, Chief of Staff, and Senior Supervisor.

To me, professionalism is a combination of traits that exemplify a person's dedication, expertise, and attitude towards their work. It encompasses qualities such as reliability, punctuality, accountability, and the ability to work well with others. A professional is someone who takes their work seriously and is committed to doing their best, no matter the circumstances. They are knowledgeable in their field and continuously seek to improve their skills and knowledge. They are also respectful, courteous, and maintain a positive demeanor, even in challenging situations.

How do you hope to improve ISI?

Instead of saying how I plan on improving ISI I have taken the liberty of brainstorming a path that ISI leaders can take and use if I am denied but plan on using if I get in.

To improve ISI requires a combination of strategies that address various aspects of the faction. Here are some key steps that can help:

-Clarify your vision and mission: Clearly defining ISI’s purpose and goals can help ensure that everyone is aligned and working towards the same objectives.

-Develop a strategic plan: A strategic plan can help guide decision-making and prioritize actions to achieve the goals.

-Build a strong team: Investing in your team through training, development, and incentives can help improve performance, collaboration, and engagement.

-Streamline processes: Identify inefficiencies in your processes and streamline them to reduce waste, improve productivity, and increase faction demeanor.

-Monitor performance: Regularly monitoring performance against goals to make informed decisions can help ensure you are on track and identify areas for improvement.

By implementing these steps, ISI can and will improve its operations, effectiveness, and ultimately achieve its goals.

I will state that my Wife will always come first before video games but she has been and continues to be understanding that video games are a comfort to me so I always have time to play. Additionally, I want to be able to help ISI grow and be able to not only dominate in wars but be a role model faction that new players can look up to and other factions would like to take after ISI. Finally, I have no other plans to leave if I am to join and would love to shoot for becoming the next COL if possible.

As a player who first started out only (nearly) 5-6 months ago I have both grown as a player and a mentor. I have been able to make Tier 1 players out of Tier 3 and base faction through trainings and tips and tricks. I personally have been able to become part of a Tier 1 faction only after very minimal trainings and tryouts. Additionally, what I bring to the table is the ability and the knowledge on how to take a faction with very little players and make it poping again. Finally, I have been and continue to be a great leader for both base faction and members of my own faction.

I would like to thank you for reading this and for your generous consideration, have an amazing day.

P.S. Sorry if this visually bad or if there are grammatical errors. I made this on my phone.

Accepted - Good officer experience and someone who is definitely a solid option for building up the agency from its current state. We will be in contact soon for your rank and training.

2 hours ago, Oatlife said:

Name: Oatlife

Current Active Ranks:  Green Beret Staff Sergeant

Officer Experience:  V DGEN (2019) / 1stSFODD COL (2022) / Many More

Notable Accomplishments: My most notable accomplishment is Delta Force Colonel. Although Vega Dircetor General is arguable a more “sacred rank,” Delta Force Colonel was easily a more notable and proud accomplishment for myself. I loved my time in Vega, and I believe it was my “peak” of skill, however, I completely mishandled the faction, allowing my ego to take over my decision making abilities. I do not believe the Vega I led was up to par with the legacy Phantom, Jackal, and Gamma left behind. Nevertheless, I was a young, impressionable, 15 year old at the time, and ran into a crowd of individuals who obviously did not want the best for me in the long run. However, when I joined Delta Force in 2022, I achieved the rank of Colonel through my prior experience and effort put into the faction at the time. When I first achieved Colonel I had practically been running the faction for two weeks on my own. Once I gained the rank of Colonel I made Delta Force into what I believed was the “perfect faction.” I used my prior experience and mistakes to learn, grow, and create an amazing faction. I am very proud of the Delta Force I led, and I wholeheartedly believe it was one of the better Delta Forces in recent times. [I am aware there is some confusion on how my Colonel ship ended, if you would  like details please private message me]

Playtime: Roughly 4000 Hours

Desired Rank: Public Offers Officer

What does the term Professionalism mean to you?: Professionalism to me means setting a strong precedent for all players on the server. This is means taking the role of Public Affairs Officer seriously both in game and outside of it. Showing respect to other community members no matter what the situation (obviously exceptions for serious crimes). Most importantly though, through setting this strong precedent, allowing the faction to grow and become desired, feared, and respected.

How do you hope to improve ISI?: I plan to improve ISI in a wide variety of ways. To begin, activity is a very strong suit for myself, and I can improve the faction by showing ISI presence on the server. Additionally, if appointed the rank of Public Affairs Officer, I can further that presence on the server by building relationships with all factions, allowing ISI to be properly molded into the Director General’s vision. Alongside this I am incredibly experienced in all aspects of the server and the requirements of the role. Having been around for nearly 5 years, I have learned through many failures and successes how to be productive and essential to a faction, and I plan to put all the skills I have learned over the years to proper use.

Are you willing to completely commit to the Faction?: Yes.

What skills do you bring to the table?: I believe I bring all the essential skills, pvp, roleplay, etc. However, my largest skill that I can bring to the table is my strong leadership ability. Across the multiple Garnet servers I have ran nearly every type of faction in one capacity or another, and I am especially knowledgeable and skilled when it comes to a high tier faction, such as ISI. My leadership abilities stretch much further then just within Garry’s Mod however. Throughout my life I have always been in leadership roles, and especially now. About six months ago I was given a serious administrative job, where I constantly am required to train and assist real people. Alongside this I have taken multiple public speaking courses throughout my first year in college (as per requested by my employer) and truly believe I am the best candidate currently for this role. [I am more than happy to go indepth about my employment privately, for obvious reasons I dont feel comfortable outing it publicly]

Accepted - Another solid option for building up ISI given the experience and resume. We will be in contact soon for your rank and training. 

latest.png

Applications Closed.

Given the recent acceptances of experienced officers and my confidence in the preexisting directorate, applications are now closed.

Thank you,

Director Omega

• Sad 1