DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Payphone's staff app!

Payphone

In-game name:
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:189392291
Warns:
Timezone: UK GMT and BST depending on time of year.
Playtime?: 1700 on garnet (3k on steam)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): @Corbzz@Gabbox@Derpza @Lt_Dan@smileeface@Korn @Chicaa21and my baby girl 🇭🇰 @Hoal 🇭🇰 ( RIP )
    Past experiences as staff: YES 2022, 6 months
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think you should accept me since after years of playing I would think i have allot of experience on this server. I stopped playing for a while, but I've made a comeback and want to help the server in any way I can, such as applying for staff. I believe I would make an excellent member of staff since I am committed to making this server the best it can be. Most staff/players on the server are not from the west EU and i could help with this. I think I could greatly help the server when other staff are offline and/or AFK. I would also like to point out that i have been staff before for around six months in 2022 and resigned for personal reasons. i think from this i have enough experience to staff again. This server has been a big impact on my friend group I have made as most of them are from Garnet or i have met them indirectly from garnet, so this motivates me to try my best for the server. 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: warn

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3-5 days 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

GMOD is life, BUT I also play CSGO occasionally. i also do IT in college.

Did you read the staff rules?: HG Payphone

Edited by Payphone
  • Like 4
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2