DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Signing Off For Now

I don't know if I'll be back or not. If not, it's been a pleasure.

I've been to a lot of different communities on GMod; but this one, I actually felt comfortable in and had actual fun with.

I want to thank everyone who's supported me, played with me and overall led me into a community that I actually enjoyed being a part of.

And to those close to me, you are and always will be, friends. 

For now, it's time to sign off. 

- Mr Cubes

02:1, Rise.

In the beginning there existed only but red mist, floating in the skies and over what to soon be the domain. But from the mist opened a portal to another world, a strong entity had opened it from the homeworld. Out came Terrance the tiki, banished from his land, a prodigal son. Alone Terrance found himself, He harnessed the mist and made a domain for himself. There he went and lodged, there he went and began to declare "Let there be life from this ever lasting hell." And so it was done, the mist, crashing agasint itself, sparks sprung up from the middle of the fog, Before the tower was constructed. It towered into the sky, reaching Terrance's domain. Terrance then declared "Bring me a child to train to carry out my will", and so it was done, The tower rumbled, the mist surrounding it, before a light from the top blasted the mist off into other dimensions. From this orb shaped light came a man, Cubes. Terrance granted him his own domain, one level before him, so Terrance could watch over cubes. Terrance then beckoned to cubes "Come, my child, and let us begin our work."

05:2

Many days of labour the cubes endured, before he decided he could not continue his work without enlisting help. And so he created man, in his image. He placed them in his domain, Terrance frowned upon this and quickly beckoned "Boy, are you a fool? get them out of your domain before they destroy all i have worked for." And so, cubes under orders of Terrance created earth, the red mist quickly surrounding it, but, it slowly turned white, passive over the years caring for mankind. And so the mist took on a new title, The sky. Earth was vibrant and green, unlike the endless void of cube's domain and the otherworldly alien landscape of Terrance's. Cube's then began harvesting the resources of earth for Terrance, as his plan, if to succeed demanded them.

19:3

And so cubes reailised mankind was weak, their flesh squishy and easy to break. So he created demi-gods, Immortal and strong, yet could not fight agasint cube's or Terrance's will. The first he enlisted was a ape, for chimpanzee was stronger than man, lacked intelligence, yes, but could rip the face off of a man in 2 seconds. Cubes gifted him Intelligence and a weapon he called a "Gun". He then enlisted a human, "Bob.", Bob was intelligent, had legal knowledge and already had a deadly weapon capable of wiping out mankind in a single stroke with him. And so it was that cubes enlisted him, granting him immortality and power. Cubes then asked of him "Where did you get this davy crockett?" Bob then replied "From the admins", The admins being a devilous race of super powerful humans able to destroy Terrance and Cube's entire operation. He then enlisted a preacher of a false god, the preacher named "Saint Errol." to calm the collected souls.

20:7 The heart.

And so, cubes, with Terrance's power weakened, and him slowly losing his power, directed his followers to a cave, where he gave his most trusted follower, The Ape With a Gun his heart, and directed him to stab it. At first the followers were hesitant, but then followed cube's will. Cubes declared that the ape was the new leader of Cube's domain, Tiki Town. Cubes, after his beating heart has stabbed and slowly bled and stopped beating, started to stumble around the cave in pain. And as Terrance observed he cried and whined. His son, dead, and for those on earth it sounded like trumpets and then, a heavy rain went down onto earth. However, cubes then ascended to Terrance's Domain and told him to halt it, for he was simply leaving the mortal plane behind, to rekindle his power and might. As humanity had sucked the power from him.

Farewell, Cubes.

I dont really know what to say, but i think you know what i am feeling right now.  It was a honour serving with you man, and i hope your buddy can dodge that prison sentence (his lawyers better be good or im coming after them ((jk jk)) lmao.) And whenever you feel down, just talk to me man, im happy to talk to you as your always welcome in garnet. Farewell, cubes. (P.S youve been the reason ive been getting on garnet for the past few months.)

Archived