DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Redavari Staff Application

In-game name: Redavari

Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) Redavari

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199434418708/

Active Warns: None

Timezone: Boston, USA; EST

Current Playtime: 228 Hours

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I've been on this server for a while and enjoyed playing it ever minute. Want to help out much as I can along with the staff, members of the community and newcomers. I comes to my notice that when I'm playing on the server, there's usually like 2 staffs on and they are constantly dealing with reports all the time instead playing the game. So in my part I would like to help out the other staff member when comes to deal with the reports on the server so they can be playing the game more instead getting buried with reports. I also wanted to help keeping the server fair and help other member and/or players on the server so they can enjoy playing on the server without having trouble and issues.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Only 1 small ban that was appealed due to lack of evidence.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 1-2 hours on week nights and 4-6 hours on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I'm a SFM animator (makes posters and sort animations). I'm also a plumber in real life and in the middle starting up a business for myself. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Yeah. 

- Redavari

- Only 1 Paragraph

- Wrong Steam ID

- Didn't Read Staff Rules

1 hour ago, Reddinvar said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Only 1 small ban that was appealed due to lack of evidence.

Was the ban appealed successfully? 

+ No bad interactions
+ Age

+ No warns

+ Playtime

- Paragraphs. While they are good there aren't two which is what it asks for.

- Didn't read the staff rules

I am just going to be say that I have had no bad interactions with you. I haven't seen you on that much lately unless our times are just not alligned but you have decent playtime and no warns. Bans are in the past depending on how recent they are but it's 2 months old so isn't that bad. Now to the bad. First off you don't have 2 paragraphs which is what it asks for and you didn't read the staff rules. Fix that and I will change my answer for now I am just going to be NEUTRAL

• DarkRP Administration Team

I've seen you a fair bit before and a bit recently, I almost didn't recognise you in this post since you've changed your name to Redavari now. Nonetheless you have some decent playtime and I've not heard really anything bad about you in-game, which is always great. However your app itself is a bit lacking here if I must say. We ask a minimum of 2 paragraphs but you gave us only 1, you haven't read the staff rules (read them again very closely) and you should fix your SteamID section (you posted your Steam profile, not your ID).

Overall while you currently enjoy a good reputation on the server as far as I'm concerned, you'll need to fix up your application a bit before I can give you my vote.

For now,

Neutral

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 Never seen you in-game, your paragraphs need to be beefed up (use Grammarly if it helps), and you did not even read the rules, or did you and that's why you put your name at the bottom.

- Didn't read staff rules 🥲

- 1 paragraph

Overall, I think you should look over the staff rules and improve your paragraphs.

With those issues fixed, I think you'd be a great fit for the staff team with your high playtime and low warn count.

Ive seen you on lately, and I've noticed you several times on the server. However you need to beef up your paragraphs. I think you read the rules, but you didn't need to put Yeah. Only your name.

Neutral

Edited by HtmlRoot

You only have 1 paragraph which needs to be beefed up, you posted your steam profile instead of steam ID, you didn't read the staff rules either, 200 hours and I've never seen you in-game so I can't really form an opinion on any interactions. If these problems get fixed then maybe I'll change my vote. Good Luck!!

Edited by Schyzo

Honestly, it appears your reputation within the community by those who know you is good, the issue only appears to lie within your application itself. The application itself isn't terrible, it's actually relatively a few easy fixes. 

Here's your actual STEAM ID btw: STEAM_0:0:737076490

I would also suggest you go back and re-read the staff rules and just beef up your paragraph section as the others have suggested. I also did check your ban appeal from 2023 and it was indeed accepted so that checks out. Unfortunately though, I'm going to have to go with a -1 until those things are fixed.

• Informative 1

You have good interaction and playtime with the community but I think you could write a bit more about yourself to help fill in the second paragraph that you're missing. In addition to this, please make sure to read the Staff Rules thoroughly as you have missed something. I think you would make for a good applicant if you fixed these minor issues.
Neutral

• DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

Although you seem to have a good reputation on the server, the flaws in your application can't be overlooked here, primarily:
Only having 1 paragraph, and not reading the staff rules.
I look forward to your next application with those issues resolved.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.

Edited by busterbignut