SHLOOMY- Staff Application

In-game name:StS SHLOOMY

Discord username: stsshloomy

SteamID STEAM_0:0:573320614

Active Warns:0

Timezone: Pacific Standard PS

Current Playtime:| StS SHLOOMY has played for 584:01:23.

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?:Yes

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes I have Metal

Referral(s): Gaming Carrot, StS PaereBrus,Schyzo,BusterBigNut

Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I've been on the server for a lot of hours and I know  most of the staff from previous interactions. I have reported a lot over time because of rule breaks on the server I would encounter, so I have tons of experiences in sits and with the staff on this server and I have knowledge on what to do on different types of reports. I have good communication and can problem solve well, I know all the rules very well and can notice situations in the moment and clip things for proof and evidence. There has never been a time where I reported without a clip, evidence is everything and I believe sits need to be as unbias as possible.

The community matters the most and I want to help players have better experience playing on Garnet while being a fair problem solver to players having problems. I have helped new players before and I believe myself to be a good explainer which is exactly what I expect to be doing in every scenario as staff if I get accepted.  Every report I have ever been in has been taken care of very professionally by staff and never once have I ever doubted the staff members decision on how the sit started or ended. My respect for staff on this server has never dwindled and I would like to be a person who can solve problems on the server in the best way that I can. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have had previous minor warns in the past but no bans, I blew up GL ammo once not knowing it was an exploit and got into a sit with Oyasumi German he said it was a exploit and it was bannable but he let me off the hook so I never did it again this was a month ago, that's my only offense that was serious to my knowledge 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:at least 25 hrs every week

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gym,Gaming,work

Did you read the staff rules?:StS SHLOOMY

• Confused 1
  • Agree 3

+1

Confirming referral. This guy has been nothing but amazing, i’ve based with him countless times and have had no problems with him. I don’t think i’ve ever seen this dude get reported once. You’ve got good paragraphs, playtime, and referrals. I see nothing but good things from you. Good Luck!!

You meet all of the requirements and have significant playtime on the server. I do not doubt your knowledge and I can confirm taking many sits that you have reported, every time I see your report I know it's going to be an easy decision. I wish you good luck and hope you will be joining us soon. 

+1

I am going to give this guy a +1 here and just say overall good app and you have great playtime. You read the rules. The only thing I can say is you don't have any prior experience but that is usually gained on the job. Just make sure you read up on the rules and get a good grasp on it. Other than that I see no reason why you shouldn't be accepted.

• DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

There's no denying that you share a lot of goodwill from our playerbase and a good reputation among them, but recent events of rule-breaking and poor conduct were brought to light over the past couple of days, which won't be gone over in express detail here but we feel it is severe enough to deny you for this time being.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week from this post.