DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet Gaming Player Database

13 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

In Game Name: br0ken

Origin of name (why you chose it):  I am emo

How long you've been on GG: About a year now 

Favorite memory on the server: When Cyrus left

Your favourite memory should be me buying you RPG and you dipping a few weeks after.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Fupert1 said:

In Game Name: Fupert

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Yes

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Joined April 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: SEALs, Vega, ISI, Blackguard

Favorite memory on the server: qZEnUrk.png

LMFAO the memory, I remember he got demoted for that in SSO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: TheBestFranklin

Origin of name (Why you chose it): As a minge once said on DRP after stealing my username, "Franklin is the best character in GTA in my opinion..."

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): I joined shortly before FireHazard got T.Mod. (Around 2014/15)

Favorite faction you've been in: Minge Faction 

Favorite memory on the server: Once upon a time, a hero emerged on the server of Garnet, the most Wonderful, Amazing, Wonder Woman. She became a well known minge, then started showing the staff for their true colors, reporting them with citations of every rule they broke and in what capacity. She had a following, she helped to liberate the users. Eventually, she, and all of her followers whom she had connected with on the Forums were Permanently banned from the server, Falsely.

• Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: Emmathatsme

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Uh cause thats me.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): April 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: Idk

Favorite memory on the server: When we did the talkshow with grace, or when I raided as a citizen and killed 13 people and was demoted from senior admin lol.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Emmathatsme said:

In Game Name: Emmathatsme

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Uh cause thats me.

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): April 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: Idk

Favorite memory on the server: When we did the talkshow with grace, or when I raided as a citizen and killed 13 people and was demoted from senior admin lol.

Havent heard this name in a while

In Game Name: John Taylor

Origin of name (Why you chose it): John --> DI's first name who trained me for RU - - - Taylor --> FaZe Rain's girlfriend (at the time)

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): November 22nd, 2016

Favorite faction you've been in: Navy

Favorite memory on the server: (not exactly a moment on the server, but besides this, probably taking over the leaderboards with 40 Navy on for days)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

In Game Name: Vivianne

Origin of name (Why you chose it): bc I couldn't be GramdWizowd forever

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Early June 2016

Favorite faction you've been in: Navy/SEALs 

Favorite memory on the server: OG's running around in 2016 with vehicles making vehicle sounds before everyone freaked out over prop minge and building with fork lifts to reach "the greater place" or w/e we called it.

• Like 1

In Game Name: Simon G

Origin of name (Why you chose it): Steven Oggs character in the walking dead is called Simon, i liked the walking dead when i chose the name. I used to play on a HogwartsRP server and i wanted to have a lore name so i looked at names from HP and thought Gaunt was cool because they are Voldemorts ancestors, im gay. 

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Late August/Early September 2017

Favorite faction you've been in: Army, Rangers, SEALs

Favorite memory on the server: Probably some gay shit

Edited by Simon G
  • Like 1
Guest ZachDLC

In Game Name: DLC / ZachDLC

Origin of name (Why you chose it): My name is Zach and DLC is an abbreviation for a really fucked up long ass Mexican last name. (Not Downloadable Content.)

How long you've been on GG (Put the date you joined if known): Since early October of 2018.

Favorite faction you've been in: 2GA cuz I'm a nub and will probably never leave it.

Favorite memory on the server: Putting my SoundCloud of phantom calling the DarkRP staff team retarded in chat.