DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Appreciation Thread

Nutter

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Staff Appreciation

If you have been helped by a staff member and/or see potential in them being a larger figure within the community, feel free to namedrop them here.

Any additional information is welcome such as what server they come from, and what it is they did to help you out in your situation!

Beware, any trolling will result in a permanent forum warning. Keep this thread going in a serious tone.

All responses must be atleast a paragraph in length

Thank you to all the great staff members that are part of the community and dedicate their time to helping out members of our community!

My personal pick is going to be @evity who has been with me for the past handful of years.

He's helped me stay motivated and always been a close friend. Appreciate you brother!

• Like 4
  • Community Director

I think we all can agree on you @Garnet - for literally thousands of people over the years, you have created an environment that many people called home and still do today. Even through school and life, you always managed to be involved with the community and/or push updates! For me personally, over the years I know that I could count on you to talk about the real life shit and be there. You've been a tremendous friend over the years! Which is why you are my MVGG (Most Valuable Garnet Gamer) Staff Pick. 

For my staff pick would be @Milton - Kendal has taken a lot of responsibility, he constantly shows fairness, I would definitely consider Kendal to be manager material. I've gotten to know him over the past few weeks, and he is definitely someone I would consider a close friend.

For my management pick would be @Gildarts - it's been what almost 4 years in 2020, crazy dude. I remember when were were messing around and you were a SGT, I'll always throw back to us making fun of SEALs and MP while we were officers together!

(Veteran/Former Staff Picks - @Phantom (@Shephard or @Shephard McSwiggity) and @Jackal - even though with all 3 of you I have had an interesting relationship over the years, I can always respect the dedication to the server while you all were staff, the memories I wouldn't trade for anything. #SorryNotSorryIKickedNavyOutOfDB)

• Like 2

For sure my top pick is going to be @Garnet without you, I wouldn't have made the many friends I have on this server, let alone be a staff member to the community you've created that i've become a part of.

Next would be @Gildarts who I know can be really blunt at times, but I know for a fact genuinely cares about the community. He's been around forever now, and honestly I don't know what i'd have done without his help. I can even say I consider him one of my closest friends on the server.

@draggydx for giving me the chance to get onto the staff team. I had very low hours, and wasn't very well known. He gave me a chance to show what I could do for the MRP server, and now I'm a t.admin and grateful to him for giving me that chance.

For any current staff in MRP that I'd like to see in a higher position, i'd have to say either Jim Trash (Who I can't tag for some reason) or @AwesomeAidan. Both of them have always shown dedication to the staff team, they've always been extremely helpful in times where I wasn't sure what to do, and I know either could be a great and responsible person at the executive level.

@JoeBudden Is probably one of the best friends I have on the server, and I'm glad to have him on the staff team. I fucking love you man

@GoogleBot2Point0 BatHulkSmash was the person who originally told me that I should go for the staff position, even with low hours, and the fact I was a random no name in the community at the time, if it weren't for his encouragement, I'd never had posted my application.

@Viva Is always a fair and unbiased staff member in my experience. Doesn't matter who you are, if you fuck up, he's gonna give you the punishment. Which I think is a great quality that he has as a staff member. Being the person that trained me for staff, and has also given me advice on what to do in certain situations over the time i've been staff, this dude is one of the people I'm very glad to have on the staff team.

And lastly, the lower ranked staff such as @Godfather, @Prince, D Rose, @Remake, @TheOGSimone. You guys are in a position that I was once in, doing a great job at that. You guys make up a huge chunk of the sits that get handled throughout the day, and you all do a great job handling those sits. Honestly you guys are all really close friends to me on the server as well, so with the exceptional work you guys do, I can say I couldn't be happier to have you guys on the staff team to help out.

Thank you to all the staff on MRP that I get to work with on a daily basis. You guys are killing it.

Edited by Milton
  • Like 4

Ok yes @Garnetthank you for making the community, but since I’ve only had a few conversations with you I can’t say much else. 

Mad for staff that I’ve seen as some of the best staff of all time there are rarely people who come close to these two.

Number 1- @Ethan, need I say more? If you’ve met him then you know why he is amazing and why he was one of the greatest friends I’ve made on the server.

and as for number 2 - @WeirdChamp, Thank you for being my other favorite staff on this server, and for being my first GRU leader.

other than these guys I never payed attention to people on staff, so I don’t have an opinion on anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

For the past 6 Month of me being a staff member, Viva and Jim Trash have always been two people who I have been able to count on. Me and Viva became staff members only 5 days apart from eachother so we have been able to have the same experiences together and help eachother out. Not only were we friends as staff, but even before we were staff, we were great friends with eachother and would spend a lot of time on the server together(WeirdChamp). The first person that I had ever talked too on MRP was Viva because he was my trainer for 2GA and he showed me the basics. He later went on to lead 2GA and then after he lead, I took leadership of the faction after him(won’t mention the person in between our Leaderships). In conclusion, Viva has been someone who I have always been able to look up too and when we both became staff, we helped eachother out.

• Friendly 1

@Nexus (Versetti) Literally the nicest person I've met on the server, was one of my first friends on the MilitaryRP server and trained me for staff. Although we haven't talked in about a year or so, he left a lasting impression on me and made me want to continue to play and stay active. Oh yeah, he was also one of the best staff members I've seen. If you see this Versetti, I love you dude.

@WeirdChamp (br0ken) Also one of my first friends. Had the pleasure of staffing with you for a while. Helped me out quite a bit back when we were both active. Despite the fact that we both went off on our own ways, I'll always remember you as one of my best friends on the server and the dude who still owes me Guardian. Much love ~ Shroody ❤️ 

Edited by Shrood
  • Like 2

I'd have to say thank you to @.lua, @WeirdChamp (thanks for the 500k br0ken, I finally went and got an Orsis), and @Ethan from what I've seen from the first day I joined to when they had all started to leave. Not only for being kick-ass leaders in MilitaryRP, but for being reliable and committed staff; although I made my mistakes with being staff, I've learned much from all three of you.

For up and coming staff, however, I want to shout out @Milton for his qualities as a leader, for stepping up and taking initiative, and for the fairness that he exhibits in his staff duties. Initially, I wasn't sure how I felt about Kendal being staff, but over time and actually getting to know him, he is a fantastic admin.

And finally the thanks, of course, to @Viva @draggydx @JimTrash @AwesomeAidan all of these guys for their amazing work in supporting Gildarts with the HR and Operators divisions for MRP staff.

Plus @Jackal for the time that I had seen him as manager.

• Like 5

I’d like to give my thanks to my fellow admins and friends @draggydx @Viva @AwesomeAidan for all the help and support I get from them in my time of need. Even if I don't show it, you guys bring me great joy every time I join the server and TS. It really wouldn't be the same without you. And to the former staff who influenced me for the better @WeirdChamp @Ethan

Thanks to @Torch as well for basically bringing this thread to my attention.

Edited by JimTrash
Found Br0ken's @
  • Like 2

Wanna first say thank you to @JoeBudden & @Mikel : You guys helped me write my staff app which I am very thankful to both of you because I would not have gotten my app done without you guys. @Mikel you were the first person I really looked up to as a leader when I first joined and made me strive to be better. Loved on the server when you screamed at enlisted in DB was extremely funny to me and my friends when we started playing. @JoeBudden you really stuck with me and we became good friends right after our first message exchange and I am so happy you are the leader of my faction. Thank you for making me feel like I had a home on RU before I even switched. @Milton Loved fucking around with you outside of wars and even though we were on opposite sides you were always a super awesome dude. Good luck with all the new opportunity GB presents to you, I know you will do great. @draggydx @Viva @JimTrash @AwesomeAidan you guys were the first staff that I looked up to when I first joined the team, your dedication and strive to make the server a better place inspires me as a staff member, and inspires the other players knowing that there are always going to amazing staff working hard. @ViziiVfx You are the original homie and I am so thankful we got to be friends outside of GG in a whole. @D Rose You also a very big homie for the past couple months. @Garnet & @Gildarts For every reason said in this post so far and whatever is said in the future, and thank you to any MRP Staff I might have missed.

• Like 3

Overall I've seen the ups and downs when it comes to staff and I have to say the current members on MRP staff have been doing fucking incredible lately. Love to see the hard work everyone has put into keeping the server alive and making it a more welcoming place to be.

To start things off, In my opinion I definitely feel as if @Viva has been doing amazing lately when it comes to handling issues on the server and helping people out when needed. He is most likely the greatest staff member on GG MRP in my opinion as it stands right now. 

Personally, I would love to thank @Milton for all the support he has given me through my time as a staff member. He trained me for staff and was somewhat as an older brother to me role model wise. He is a great leader and shows full responsibility at all times and I love to see it from him. I'd love to see him end up as a high ranking staff so he can continue his progression and efforts towards keeping things going. He has what it takes and so so so many people know he has what it takes to be something incredible within the staff team.

@Prince Has always been a great friend of mine ever since I came back from my 2 month LOA in the hospital. He's been the closest person that I can thankfully call family and its crazy to think of how much we've bonded over these past few months. I love what he does with staff and making sure every situation stays civil and I know others can agree. He has shown maturity ever since he started out as staff and I know damn too well that he is gonna keep grinding his ass off to keep going in the staff team. I love em to death and im so proud and thankful for everything he has done for me. 

@JoeBudden Thank you for looking out for me and my guys whenever this whole marsoc shit went down and allowing some of them to find a sanction after everything. I cant say that there is alot of people on the server that stick out like you. You show true charisma towards everyone and make so much things just so much more fun more so many people and I cannot thank you enough for it. ❤

Edited by Redacted
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Met some of the chillest people on this server and a lot of them are my friends being a staff my self. So here they are:

@Oatlife@TingNo longer staff but when you guys were y'all were always nice and hard working. And even though @Oatlife plays lacrosse and baseball, he is one of the chillest, funniest nigga I know. Y'all did good when you guys were around and it shaped the way I play and interact with the server today.

@DRose I have known you probably the longest of all the people I am going to mention and you have always been the nicest, friendliest person with the beast attitude. I have not once have had a bad interaction with you and you always keep the boys laughing. You always have a level head and do everything you are required to do as staff.

@Prince I still remember us writing that staff app couple months ago and you have worked your ass off to get head mod now. One of my closest friends on the server always keeping it positive and telling me how it is. Your honesty and kindness has resulted in you being one of the most liked people on the server. You also have one the best feeds MARSOC has ever seen(sorry).

@ViziiWe didn't start off friends due to you being on US and me RU but eventually I got to know you more and you truly do love the server and after the entire MARSOC fiasco we have gotten even closer. I know you recently resigned from staff and for understandable reasons but while you were staff you were one of the best staff around, always keeping it professional and unbiased.

@Milton You were another one of the people I have known since they first joined the server and you have become another one of my close friends. You always approach everything with an unbiased approach and keep it professional, keep doing you man. I can see you making your way up staff very soon :).

@Remake Don't talk to you much at all but Its not needed for me to know you are super chill, working hard as a staff and always in a good mood. Never have had any complaints with you personally and you always keep it real with me and everyone around. I can see you moving your way up the ranks very soon. Good luck. 🙂
@Mikel One of the first people I talked to when I joined the server and even though we almost never see eye to eye you were one of the reasons I stayed on the server. You always try your best to do the right thing and keep it real. Hope we can put our differences aside someday.

@Viva@Draggy2@AwesomeAidan@JimTrash Y'all some really chill laid back and dedicated admins. Always have the servers best interest at heart and do whats right and fair. Keep it up niggas.

Edited by BuddenJoe
  • Like 4

@Garnet He's just Garnet so he's kinda cool ig

@Gildarts eh idk, just inactive

@JimTrash Can be a little weird most times but a good friend and a good staff member, keep up the good work

@Milton Good staff member, could see being an Admin

@BuddenJoe Very cool guy and good staff member I see a lot of potential in you

Also D Rose One of the chillest guys I know good luck with staff

Edited by Remake
  • Like 2