It's been real. Good times and shit. Honestly I've written this out a ton now, and I think I've got it right this time.

I'm gone. The server has given me a lot of fun, and a lot of stress. At this point, the stress outweighs the fun. Whatever happens to the server, Whoever gets manager after me, whoever gets Leadership of SSO, Good luck. This isn't me succumbing to toxicity and leaving because I'm hated. I guess I'm just not really mentally wired to handle the interactions of a ton of people daily, I stress for what I am doing to the community more than what it's doing to itself. I have a lot of people to say shit to, So... This might be long (Yes. To fuck with your eyes Im going to name as many people as possible) might be toxic at times. It's whatever.

@AwesomeAidan @JimTrash : Good luck to you guys. Really. You two work pretty well together, and I'm sure you guys can do great. Hopefully the both of you can snag co-manager so you aren't doing shit on your own, or getting all the hate on your own. Jim, you were a great GRU COL and I'm happy you gave me a shot, been one of my closest friends since I joined. Aidan I think I made the right choice with you in GB. I wish I got to be in your 2GA a bit longer.

@Redacted : We used to be really good friends. Don't really know what happened. A lot of fucking up on my part I imagine. Either way, good luck man. I'm sorry shit went bad between us.

@JoeBudden : I'm sorry our friendship took a dive. You've been one of the closest friends I had since I joined the server. Hate that I didn't stay in your SSO longer. That raid edit I did for you will always be on my channel.

@Jackal : Was 100% sure you were going to snake me at some point. But that doesn't really matter now does it? Felt like we became decent friends but, I can never tell with you.

@VibeVibe : You're a new friend, IF there is a Garnet Times on this just fucking roast me. Thanks dog.

@Himmler : Banning you was probably the last nail in the coffin for me. Your PDSS was the funnest time I had in the server, I hate that you stepped down and that I left for GB. Gonna miss you man.

@Viva : Never thought I had what it took to be in Vega, Regardless of what people say to your leadership my ego wouldn't let me try out because I didn't want to get shit on. You'll probably be leading until the day the server eventually shuts down, or the fucking heat death of the universe sooooo @Gamma have fun.

@Pencil : Really wish you didn't hack man.

@shrimp : Sorry I banned your friends :c

@Phantom : This is crazy, isn't it?

@Katowice : Did a lot for me, you really helped me out when I first got manager. Think you were the one who pushed me out of my comfort zone and helped me get better as a player so, I appreciate you. Probably my best friend on the server.

PDSS Boys : Don't get wiped idiots. But also, I love you guys. Jesus is smarter than Phantom imo, Just uses his brains to meme. Flame, work with what you've got. You're a good guy, just need to take more control of shit. @Simone Sorry our friendship went sour brother. One of the first people I became good ass friends with on this server, Alfredo Linguini looking ass. @Porche : Wherever the fuck you live, Give me a list of resturaunts that serve authentic cajun in case I ever go there. You tried your best all the time to keep me from losing my shit, I appreciate you. You're like a weird buddhist / hillbilly hybrid. @Koulit Your PDSS wasnt THAT bad. How did anyone expect you to outdo bleach though? Love you man.

@Jake : I really didn't like you a while back, I've kinda grown to like your boomer cynicism. Good luck with Rangers man.

@Torch : Im sorry man. Wish there was more I coulda done with your ideas and shit.

@Dtedey : Bruh we were practically brothers in GRU. You showed me everything on the server for the most part. I remember running up to you as a 2GA, new to the server, excited to tell you about passing demo or marksman tryouts. Good luck in Vega man. You belong in it.

@LarryThePotato : A literal brother to me. You risked coming to US to help with Green Beret when neither of us had leadership experience, or experience on US. Don't think I could have done that switch without you man. Among other shit, I miss the times you, tedey, and I would play KF2 or some shit together.

@DRose : Good luck with SEALs man. I might stay around to help. you've been good staff and a good friend. @Prince Don't let FM get fucked man. I love you.

@huskaii : Dude we NEVER got along and probably never will. But you're mean with an orsis I'll give you that.

@Dan Gardner : Bruh I really miss you. Wish you'd kept playing MRP.

@Gildarts : Really wish you were active for me being manager man. Were a fun guy to talk to whenever possible.

@Garnet : It's that time man. I appreciate you giving me the chance to manage the server for you. I'm sorry if I let you down or wasn't the manager you wanted. Either way you try your hardest to do what you can. People just don't get that you aren't a AAA developer that can pump updates out every 2 days.

If I missed anyone, My bad. But, Im pretty sure I hit as many people as I humanly could. 

Remember Delta? Remember the friendly competition over the shitshows in OOC we have now? I remember that.

• Like 3
  • Cringe 2
  • Creative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 25

Man this one hits.. i appreciate what you done for me helped me throughout my time on server and taught me how to be who i am. I was glad to meet you and chill with you on Delta when i had first met you when we were both 2GA enlisted's. i hope to see you around man ❤️

Fuck man, I'm going to miss you. We had a lot of great moments on DarkRP, and I appreciated you having my back on MRP when I would hop on. You were a genuine, real guy and its sad to see you go. Stay in touch, and I'm down to play games with you whenever. /me salutes!

You have always been a great person to speak to and have a nice conversation with. I am going to miss our GB channel vibes. As manager, you have done amazing things trying to put the staff team and the players back in place. This was really sudden and did not expect this but I hope you are feeling less stressed after this. Me and Jim can handle things from here on out.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • The Garnut

You l came to a final decision and I’m glad you did so. You being in the cycle of being strong/confident to unsure/anxious multiple times a day over a video game server was most definitely not doing you any good. I appreciate you for being around as long as you stuck around for, and wish you the best with whatever it is you do in the future!

• Like 3
  • Agree 2