5 1/2 years later...

Hello there I guess this is what the end of my story is gonna be. I haven;t had much motivation to play for fun anymore much less get out of bed all I do at this point is just vibe and minge. So it is best I leave and try to leave GG forever. To the people that helped me and are my friends thank you for being there for me and helping me out. I hope life treats you all well

@Hashem guy who let me into gru thanks

@LalaDeviluke One of my closest friends I have met on here I hope life treats you greatly and to keep leading MARSOC the way you are

@Homast your one of the greatest guys I have met and talked to keep up the great work

@Cold Soldier You are a really funny nad humble guy it was an honor to work along side you

@Malmood You are such a great guy to hang around with keep being your self

@Hale Puberty hit you like a fucking train

@VBSA You are one of the best people I have met on here keep being you

@Zachman Thanks for helping me out and just keep being you

@Copywrite Infragment™ mfw I edit the post to add this guy in the guy who is chill asf. but also remember when everyone said copy in radio and you said wut lmao

@Mikesplintzwithflint My guy stay in army they need you. keep up the great work

To anyone else I have befriended thanks for giving me memories I wont forget but on to some DRP fokes

@DiegoZavier Your a great guy and even a better friend thanks man

@LyndeFish Tumor lady I hope life treats you well and keep being you

@Chawhead Thanks for helping me out and just talking to me

@proggy I hope you get SA one day you are a great friend and a even greater manager

@ThetaKek I hope we can still have those weird conversations at 3 am in the morning if you need anything just hit me up

@GrandDaddyStalin your a great friend keep up the great work

@Ironfetus333 Your a fucking hilarious guy hope we can still talk from time to time 

@WreckEMsaints @WreckEM Thanks for talking to me and listening to me vent from time to time. I hope life treats you well

@Feminine Bill Nye Ah Billy Feminy Keep being you, you are so chill and great to talk to

@D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK Josephi keep being you and being humble your so nice to talk to

@Spilq2 Thanks for keeping me in check so I dont do dumb shit

@Vivianne Viviannes day care is open again ? jk but thanks for helping me out on MRP and coming to say hi to me when you returned 

@OpTic Gunner Tali Maj Gunner/T admin Gunner I hope rust keeps you occupied my guy keep up the great work 

@ZeroTheThirdIII Green haired weeb I hope DRP keeps you well. Keep being you my guy.  ( ALSO we are not in ANY sort of relationship at all ) 

@eli_ you wanted an @ so here you go lol keep being you I'll see you on the battle field /me Salutes

@gia I am going to continuously tell you to sleep 🙂 

for all the DaB members thanks for all the great memories i wont forget them

for anyone else I didnt @ thank you for being there for me. I let down a lot of people so many times and for those people I say sorry to them for what ever I let them down on. I'll see you on the other side guys.  

Damn, see ya fetn, despite having some ups and downs, you were always a blunt guy which is hard to find these days, plus most times you made my dumbass laugh. Good luck in life my dude, I'm sure you'll do just fine 🙂.

Maybe you can join 2GA for the 4th time 😉 

3 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

Damn, see ya fetn, despite having some ups and downs, you were always a blunt guy which is hard to find these days, plus most times you made my dumbass laugh. Good luck in life my dude, I'm sure you'll do just fine 🙂.

Maybe you can join 2GA for the 4th time 😉 

Thanks Soldier I just don't want to really play much anymore

3 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

o7 

i will continue to be me, you continue to be u. i hope you do well in your future endeavors and you become good man apart of the bob good militia. i dont know what im rambling on about, but do good.

Thanks my guy lol

31 minutes ago, Fetn said:

Hello there I guess this is what the end of my story is gonna be. I haven;t had much motivation to play for fun anymore much less get out of bed all I do at this point is just vibe and minge. So it is best I leave and try to leave GG forever. To the people that helped me and are my friends thank you for being there for me and helping me out. I hope life treats you all well

@LalaDeviluke One of my closest friends I have met on here I hope life treats you greatly and to keep leading MARSOC the way you are

@Homast your one of the greatest guys I have met and talked to keep up the great work

@Cold Soldier You are a really funny nad humble guy it was an honor to work along side you

To anyone else I have befriended thanks for giving me memories I wont forget but on to some DRP fokes

@proggy I hope you get SA one day you are a great friend and a even greater manager

@ThetaKek I hope we can still have those weird conversations at 3 am in the morning if you need anything just hit me up

@Ironfetus333 Your a fucking hilarious guy hope we can still talk from time to time 

@WreckEMsaints @WreckEM Thanks for talking to me and listening to me vent from time to time. I hope life treats you well

@Feminine Bill Nye Ah Billy Feminy Keep being you, you are so chill and great to talk to

@D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK Josephi keep being you and being humble your so nice to talk to

@Vivianne Viviannes day care is open again ? jk but thanks for helping me out on MRP and coming to say hi to me when you returned 

@OpTic Gunner Tali Maj Gunner/T admin Gunner I hope rust keeps you occupied my guy keep up the great work 

@ZeroTheThirdIII Green haired weeb I hope DRP keeps you well. Keep being you my guy. 

for anyone else I didnt @ thank you for being there for me. I let down a lot of people so many times and for those people I say sorry to them for what ever I let them down on. I'll see you on the other side guys.  

ik we never really got along, but you're a chill dude anytime we were in TS. I'll miss ya.

• Forums Moderator

WhErEs My @ HoMiE. Anyway, damn bro. I know a ton of people have left in the past few months, but this one hit me the hard the most. I'm gonna miss you homie. I hope you'll come back from time to time my dude. I'm gonna miss you. Hmu on discord bro. We gotta stay in touch.

*CANNON SHOT* Fetn has been slain. 

bro, just know if you are ever, and I mean EVER, feeling shitty again, my DMs are always open. you have a community to fall back in whenever you want. 

My time with you on mrp about a year ago was nuts. I’m so happy you came back to try it out again. I speak on behalf of most players when we say we will miss you. 

2 minutes ago, Copywrite Infragment™ said:

mfw fetn does a whole ass departure and there's not a single tag for me ;-; I gorchu bro. On a serious note, get in contact with me and I'll send you my snapchat. That way you have contact whenever you just wanna chill in ts or do some stupid shit.

Fetn #1313 is my discord if you want to add me lol 

2 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Adios amigo, was fun playing w/ you

adios amigo my guy

1 hour ago, Fetn said:

@Copywrite Infragment™ mfw I edit the post to add this guy in the guy who is chill asf. but also remember when everyone said copy in radio and you said wut lmao

@ZeroTheThirdIII Green haired weeb I hope DRP keeps you well. Keep being you my guy.  ( ALSO we are not in ANY sort of relationship at all ) 

@eli_ you wanted an @ so here you go lol keep being you I'll see you on the battle field /me Salutes

You forgot me😢, no but seriously man I hope we can see you back on in the future. Things are changing for the better. But for now, I wish you luck in whatever you wish to pursue.

Archived