DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

special - staff application

In-game name: General Anakin Skywalker / Jedi Knight II Azrael Ryvir

SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:196864130

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: | General Skywalker has played for 307:07:57. | Garry’s Mod: 6,780+ hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Bishop and Oatlife

Past experiences as staff: 

• Garnet Gaming MilitaryRP Admin (Human Resources) | ~5-6 months, 2017 - Resigned

• Garnet Gaming DarkRP Moderator | ~1-2 months, 2017 - Resigned

• Garnet Gaming DarkRP Senior Moderator | ~2-3 months, 2018 - Resigned

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I should be chosen to become staff more than the others for many reasons. I’ve been part of the community for over 3 years now. From these past years, I developed enough experience and knowledge to be capable of handling the responsibilities of being part of the staff team. I’ve had my ups and downs in the community and I regret each part I’ve done wrong in. One of those successful times was my staffing career. My goal is to come back to this community better than ever. I’ve been part of the Clone Wars server since the first week of the release, helping where I can to kickstart the server into a brighter future than before. From that time, I’ve accomplished to obtain Knight II and become the 501st Jedi Commander. During events, I lead the 501st and the CTs I encourage to tag along with us. Now recently, I’ve become Anakin Skywalker to take on a newer and greater heavy roleplay approach. I’ve participated in many events where I helped the gamemaster team. I would become important characters to enhance roleplay to the best of my ability. I’ve staffed on Garnet Gaming before and I know the rules very well and the commands as well, I knew how to handle every situation there was and anything that came through my way. When I was a GG MRP Admin, I became part of Human Resources and I focused on training new members of the Staff Team. As a staff member, I strive to be a role model on the server and the community where I can stand out as a hard worker on the staff team. I’m always calm in every situation, I never burst out or go out of control, I know how to control my behavior and not look like an idiot towards others. 

I always loved to staff, it was always my passion. I took any role serious where I can make a change. I have many strengths, one that I’ve learned is to be respectful towards others. I don’t see a point to be disrespectful towards others as it doesn’t improve anything and just shows what kind of person you are. I can show my dedication to the staff team by showing that I’m competent, being active in my position, and being mature. I handle everything with an unbiased perspective and a thorough understanding of everything. I handle sits with fairness to make sure the parties in the sits get the same treatment and it ends in a respectful manner. I always keep a mature attitude at all times so I can show others that I'm devoted to my role. I can be trusted as a player and a staff member to follow the rules and be overall not incompetent. I take my staff duties seriously and mature where I don’t want other players to see me unfit as a staff member. I'm able to record while I'm on and off duty so if I'm in a situation where I need to give my evidence, I have it right there. My activity has been very well in the server, on the forums, and within the community. Thanks for reading my staff application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

I was community banned before on November 3rd, 2019, and was recently unbanned. I also was banned for the reason of Mass RDM on MilitaryRP back in 2018.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My most recent application was in 2018 for DarkRP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I’m willing to contribute 5+ hours daily. I would like to note that I do have a job but I’m currently not working until COVID-19 deescalates, I will be returning to my job where I will be working 3-4 days weekly. I am fully capable of handling both responsibilities efficiently. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

During the COVID-19 quarantine, I mostly stay at home and rarely go out. Nothing really interesting, before the quarantine, I would have a normal routine that consisted of going to school, going to the gym, and my job.

Did you read the staff rules?: special

Edited by specialpog
  • Like 3
  • Forums Moderator

I know special has had some shit happen in the past, but he has shown he is dedicated, and truly wants to help SWRP for the better. Paragraphs are strong, and has past experience staffing on Garnet. His RP is always pristine, and he always keeps a good attitude. Would love to see him on the staff team. 

+1

Edited by eli_
  • Like 1

"Master Skywalker, there are too many of them!"

But for real Special has not only been a dedicated member of the SWRP server and has made the RP around him more fun but his past as staff on Garnet to me solidifies that he would be a great choice as a staff member and that he could truly benefit the server. +1 

Edited by Broku
  • Like 1

Now, I've never really had a chance to become friends with you or really to talk to you at all. However, after talking to you tonight I do really thing you're a nice and welcoming guy, which is an important trait for a staff member to have. +1 and a referral.

• Like 1