Brian's Departure

Well then, I didn't think I would be making this post this early on the server but as most of you know with my activity not being the best I'm going to have to resign from staff and GB this was due to Football and School taking up all my time and I don't have anytime to main the server and be staff and a GB COL. I don't want to make this drag on for a long time but I had a FUN ass time playing this server and meeting so many people on the way ranking up through the ranks from 11B PVT to 18A COL its been a blast and ya I don't have much to say about this but ya I'm going to do that list of names that make me have a good time on the server and just love it. (I'm not fully leavening just resigning from the server for a bit due to school and football) If I miss your name here just comment saying so ya. 

@Jake I mean what can I say, we had some fun times and a little bad but your one of the most genuine guys I've met online these days.

@Ozzy you always made me laugh and have fun on the server just the best guy

@PartyYou where my first COL I still remember the days on Omega when I first joined into Marsoc and worked up the ranks but ya man

@Fonza you where just the guy in GB and staff your the one to train me and your the COL before me in GB and you were really good

@acer Um what can I say (Fat) na but I love you man you always make jokes about how I'm retarted and cant read or talk for shit but ya

@Python Same with acer you where just there and to make me laugh all the time just a funny and chill guy

@TunaWe had some funny interactions on the server and off but you were the best

@BLackprinceMan you where my first GA when I joined the server and ranked up but now that your back I hope to see you lead GB soon

@TheosMan the brit is GA that's cool but ya just a chill guy to be around

@SkyrissHey man, i brought you this far to 18A LTC now its your turn to lead GB back into its Golden days, you've been a really hard working and caring person for everything good shit

@eli_your a 12 year old kid but ya you were there to help me make decisions in GB and changed how I did everything just a good guy

@BadGuyMan I don't know what to say you were here with me doing the same shit as Eli was just a good kid

@SalmonDidnt really talk much but you seemed chill when we did

@RustWow what a good Rangers you had back on omega just a chill person

@Spencer Super good kid very good and chill

@Kermat was chill when I would talk to you and shit but ya

@ReeperMan what can I say good leader and person

@DillanHAD THE BEST EVENTS EVER

@FetnMan what can I say you changed everything for me made the server fun and hard to play sometimes

@Ominous was a chill guy over all

@Bowl22chill and cool

Archived