DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

5 minutes ago, Proggy said:

Cant wait to see your app in a month or two. 😆

If not, thanks for all your help mang. It's been fun

lets pray to god I can stick to RoR2 LoL and valorant or wutever else im playing for now but I pray to god i dont come back ❤️ 

• DarkRP Administration Team

I think you've been on the team across both of my times being staff and it's a shame to see you go mate, you're one of the old school admins (to me at least). I totally understand it though, GMod is getting pretty old (16 years since release) and if I'm honest I've always imagined you as part of like the FaZe clan doing competitive e-sports or something. You've always been a good laugh and really helpful in all my experiences. I hope that things go well for you mate and I wish you all the best 👍

• Cringe 1

I will miss you Fetn if you don't come back (which hopefully you will lol). You're truly one of the only OGs of whom I fully respect, both with your decision making process and your brutal honesty towards others.

Anyway, here's a video from when we both sounded like we just came out of our mothers:

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 2