Help a dude out fundraiser

14 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Hey everybody, I wanted to thank you guys so much. I will go through each comment and message some of you personally in the next upcoming days, but here is the latest update on Dude from the ER

Me and my girlfriend were up waiting until the call came by at 4:30AM saying the operation went by successfully. His body temperature was still extremely low, but he's stabilizing now.

Good morning,

I am your Client X, and I will be your point of contact today until 4pm.

The attending doctor overseeing Dude's care today is X, who will be your doctor until the next shift change. 
Our team knows how much you miss Dude. He is resting comfortably on continued IV fluids and pain management.

53551044362fa5d3de9ccf4e594bad0a.png

I'm so happy to hear that he's stabilizing, I'm praying for a swift recovery ❤️ 

• DarkRP Administration Team
1 hour ago, Nutter said:

Hey everybody, I wanted to thank you guys so much. I will go through each comment and message some of you personally in the next upcoming days, but here is the latest update on Dude from the ER

Me and my girlfriend were up waiting until the call came by at 4:30AM saying the operation went by successfully. His body temperature was still extremely low, but he's stabilizing now.

Good morning,

I am your Client X, and I will be your point of contact today until 4pm.

The attending doctor overseeing Dude's care today is X, who will be your doctor until the next shift change. 
Our team knows how much you miss Dude. He is resting comfortably on continued IV fluids and pain management.

53551044362fa5d3de9ccf4e594bad0a.png

That's truly awesome news! He's definitely in good hands with the right people ❤️ Keeping my fingers crossed that Dude pulls through this like a champion🤞 

• Like 1
  • Community Director
On 12/5/2022 at 10:45 AM, Nutter said:

Dude has been home for 2 days now (sorry I skimped out on an update) and we waited on him to start eating/drinking and pooping like normal before feeling too safe.

As of this morning (while he still has a cone of shame on his head) he's been feeling alot better, trying to climb up my shoulders anytime I go in the room he's confined to until his stitches come out

I forgot to add a comment but: I hope Dude continues to have a great recovery.