Shin Tsukimi Resignation

A role model for me from the start. A true inspiration for all garnet players. I hope this isn’t the end…. But if it is thank you for all you’ve done you’ve helped countless player across many different servers. When we talk about the DarkRP greats your name will definitely come up everytime. 

• Like 1

Shin

Thanks for always being an amazing and genuine guy.

I remember when i first met you you had just became manager and you were gifted an awesome Cake dupe.

One of my first memories and moments I look back to even today.

Recover well. Study hard.

Life rules and I'm glad you're about to enjoy it to its fullest.

Stay Spookie

👻

Edited by Ghostieee
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

It’s super sad to see such an amazing manager leave, the amount you’ve done for the community over the years is incredible! You’ll certainly go down as one of the best staff of all time. Besides that though, I’m just glad to have found an awesome friend here 🙂 One of the greatest things about Garnet is the people, and likewise you’re one of the select few who I can say I have full trust in, a permanent MVP. 

We'll definitely miss ya on the staff team Shin! Really hopin to seeya around on the server enjoying yourself.

You've been a great staff member since you first joined. Thanks for all your help these past few years.

Hmu if you wanna play other games together or somethin! 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Even though I don't remember a lot of the experiences we had years ago I know that we had tons of fun together, you became part of the staff team before I left and 2 years after I found that you were a manager, I was amazed and happy to see a familiar face get to such position after I came back. I hope you still get on the server from time to time and you don't lose touch with the community. Good luck to Shin the future psychologist in whatever life has to offer to you!

• Like 1