DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

BEST STAR WARS MOVIE??

I have none my opinion on Star Wars I don’t rate it a lot I find it my least favourite action movie as much as the MCU yeah I use to like MCU a lot but now it’s yeah  the only notable Star Wars thing I rated was the book of boba fett but the rest my opinion aren’t worthy to be good.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

The typical answer from Star Wars fans is Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. I'm not strongly against any choice really, since everyone grew up with different favorites. For me it's between Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith and Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

I think Rogue One was a huge surprise for people in how good it was. Also, Solo wasn't bad to me. I liked it.

• Forums Moderator

Ik its not a movie, but the original plan for the kenobi series was going to be hype. Would’ve gotten to see live action Cody again, but the final duel with obi wan and Vader was sick too

It's episode 3 for me. The tone of the whole movie is a bit darker than the others. It has some really great lightsaber duels. You get to see the moment you've been waiting for the whole time throughout the prequels (if you already watched 4-6) with the fall of anakin and obliteration of the council. And theres only a couple seconds of jarjar binks lmao.

3 hours ago, Proggy said:

It's episode 3 for me. The tone of the whole movie is a bit darker than the others. It has some really great lightsaber duels. You get to see the moment you've been waiting for the whole time throughout the prequels (if you already watched 4-6) with the fall of anakin and obliteration of the council. And theres only a couple seconds of jarjar binks lmao.

Episode 3 is pog! However, it only reminds me of this forgotten gem.

Okay so if we are judging them objectively, I have to say Rogue One. I think it has the best pacing, writing, and cinematography. 

But I will admit, Empire Strikes Back is my favorite of the mainstream movies. 

Also I would like to add that I personally think George Lucas is great at making a setting, but his dialogue writing isn’t the best. And it shows especially in the prequels. 

Archived