DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Farewell boys

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to retire from the server due to the increasing pressures of my studies. This was not an easy decision, as this community has been an integral part of my life since I joined in 2018.

My journey with Garnet Gaming has been nothing short of amazing. I started as an active member on the DarkRP server, eventually becoming a Senior Administrator before retiring for the first time in 2021. Upon my return, I focused my efforts on the StarWarsRP server, where I applied for the role of Game Master and helped transform the team from a struggling group into the best team it could possibly be then became Gamemaster Manager.

Now that the Game Master team is well-established and functioning at its peak, I feel that it's time for me to step down and focus on my real-life responsibilities. I am genuinely grateful for the friendships, experiences, and memories I have made here, whether on DRP or SWRP, and I hope you all continue to enjoy and support this fantastic community.

I wish each and every one of you the best in your own journeys, both in-game and beyond. Thank you for the incredible times we've shared, and please know that I will always cherish the moments we've spent together.

Farewell and good luck, May the Force be with you all.

MyVTMSd.jpg

@Nutter - CjwkQjp.png, Lmao I will keep trying to convince my dad that keeping a cat isn't that bad

@Proggy - play Diablo 4 with me sometimes
@Ghostieee- The goat, the reason why I stay in this community

@Korn - First person I met since the return

@Chicaa21 - Well deserved on DRP manager, keep up the amazing work
Sat - I stg, imma report you for massrdm next time
@WUBWUB
@ajbedhead - The guy who recommend me to apply for DRP staff
@Python@Jotaro Fully went SWRP and I trust them to make the team better
@Theos - British
@MarkyMark - "Hoal, you're stupid and why would Theos make you GM supervisor" JK, I still love ya, you were the guy who lived closest to me in this community
@KingMash - GL on irl
@tdizz - Be active homie
@stretchy - smh, imagine staff abuse and hacking on DRP

@AlexConway - One of the best leaders I have ever met on SWRP
@Fonza - Smol Ame is the best
@Glorbnob - GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORB
@Luxembourg - Father Shrimp

Guest proggy

I will play Diablo 4 with you soon broda. Thank you for all your help. Looking forward to seeing you around whenever you have the spare time!

Am I just too good for words or did you forget to write about me 😞
jk but I wish you the best and hope you do well in school, thank you for all the help you have given me ❤️ I hope you return one day.

• Community Director
On 6/15/2023 at 4:23 AM, Hoal said:

@AlexConway - One of the best leaders I have ever met on SWRP

It's sad to see you go for sure, but I very much appreciated you on the server and will miss having you around. You're always welcome back whenever and whichever battalion you want to join, I'll make it happen. Good luck with school :)!

Archived