DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mental Health Checkpoint

My life is as best as it been lately. I know some people on the server that are not the same as me I hope everyone can get through it as I did. Also this self isolation is giving  these people a time to relax and disconnect from the outside world so use it read a book or watch a movie with some hot chocolate or something.

@HOT-GIRL

Edited by Communist_Marshal
  • Like 1

Eh, It's been a Rocky start to the year, But As of now, It seems like things might be picking up a lil bit.

My siblings get to come back home, Probably going to be going back to work, going to actually physically interact with my friends for like.... the first time in 4 months?
So yeah.... Things are starting to be cool and swag. But I dropped out of Computer Engineering, Planning on going to a different college for Culinary Arts. Here's Hoping.

But I know other people are still going through worse things, and harder things, So my Advice to you, While as cliched as it is: Stay Optimistic, Life may be trying to beat you down at the moment, but you're better than life, and you've already made it this far, I Believe in you!

• Friendly 1

i've been more sleepy than usual, I can't do much outside of staying inside and i can get into alot of things because i'm trying to find a trade school for a few trades i was interested in but idk if i'll be able to get into one until corona gone. And also I didnt get to finish my coffee table and make a sick katana at school for woodworking 😞. i was so close to finishing I think i just needed to sand a bit more then stain and boom done 😞.

• Sad 2

Finally getting back to work more regularly here. Personally not enjoying it bc I got waaaay too used to being full-time degenerate and not worrying about work orders coming in. 

Had a full day of work on 45 minutes of sleep today which sucked. T_T

Hope everyone can hang in there during this obviously fucked up year, but hey, humanity kinda had all this shit coming.

It'd be best to use all this madness as a chance for personal growth.

• Forums Moderator

Not doing too well. My mental health has been at its worse it's ever been and I've lost a few friends recently. I know it's just part of growing up but shit sucks. Haven't been sleeping too well either.

But one thing that's been there for me through all this shit has been the GG community. So I wanna say thank you if you've ever helped me recently or just been a friend. 

Hope the rest of this year will get better. And if you've had a shitty year too, hope yours gets better as well : )

Edited by eli_
  • Sad 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Dementia hitting both grandfathers at the same time has made me feel more helpless than I ever have in my life.

Fuck dementia. Fuck Alzheimer’s.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I would say right now I'm doing alright, I just feel mentally frustrated at everything that 2020 has become. My last 3 months of my senior year of high school vanished completely because of corona, however I could potentially have a scuffed graduation in July. I probably might not be able to move into the college dorms come September as well which angers me greatly. I, like many high school seniors, have been working very hard for this graduation year for a very good 13 years, countless bullshit homework assignments and many hours of studying all just to get kicked in the jaw by a global pandemic cancelling everything.

I can't fucking wait to tell future generations in my family about this year.