DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

What do you want your legacy to be on Garnet?

On 11/5/2021 at 2:57 PM, AlexConway said:

When someone says: "You know that gay guy?"; I want it to be me they think of first. 

You and me both.

I want to be known as the mingiest manager who didn't abuse like Rohan, but also be known as one of the best managers/executives DarkRP has had >:)

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
  • The Garnut
On 11/5/2021 at 2:57 PM, AlexConway said:

When someone says: "You know that gay guy?"; I want it to be me they think of first. 

You’ve accomplished this 4 years ago.

I personally want to be remembered as the owner who always went of his way to engage players and make their time here a positive experience, through some tough times (like now) and never let any amount of money earned get to my head unlike pretty much all owners I’ve seen go down this weird gmod server ownership path.

2 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

also be known as one of the best managers/executives DarkRP has had >:)

You’re already there. There are few people I get genuinely as excited to see hop in my TeamSpeak room, and you’re one of them

• Like 6
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

I tried to be a nice person. And frankly it drove me to utter insanity trying to deal with people taking advantage of me. I believe my mark wasn't met for most people and only the people I built close bonds with that had kept me as a memory. I wasn't an insanely good player or a good marshal or ga but I was a person who would I think treat you with respect regardless. If people treat you with disrespect it hurts and the main reason I left was because of that. But I hope the people who still know me have fond memories of me. - SixtyFLags

• Like 1
On 11/5/2021 at 11:53 AM, AwesomeAidan0221 said:

Even just sitting in that green beret channel you were bound to have a good time

I remember fondly of how you’d always be in the best mood every time I was in the TS with you. I remember you telling me a little while ago about how I always matched your humor and that I was essentially the funny guy in that GB group. That made me smile to know I was one of your favorite people, makes me happy to know I made your life a little less stressful temporarily anytime we’d play on that server. Glad to hear your life is doing well, man.

Edited by Jared Cox
58 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

I remember fondly of how you’d always be in the best mood every time I was in the TS with you. I remember you telling me a little while ago about how I always matched your humor and that I was essentially the funny guy in that GB group. That made me smile to know I was one of your favorite people, makes me happy to know I made your life a little less stressful temporarily anytime we’d play on that server. Glad to hear your life is doing well, man.

That’s funny, cause I always looked up to you. I always loved your positivity and your humour. You were by far the best person I could have had in my faction, If you had more spare time I would have promoted you faster, probably would have even given you the faction if you wanted it. Anytime you joined the teamspeak late at night my mood would change around. I was very grateful to have such an amazing person among my officers.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan0221 said:

That’s funny, cause I always looked up to you. I always loved your positivity and your humour. You were by far the best person I could have had in my faction, If you had more spare time I would have promoted you faster, probably would have even given you the faction if you wanted it. Anytime you joined the teamspeak late at night my mood would change around. I was very grateful to have such an amazing person among my officers.

Thanks for the love, brother. Definitely hmu whenever you can, I’m busier with school but we definitely need to play some games together and catch up on life

• Like 1