DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Peace peoples, much love.

It's been fun. I like this community, and a fuck ton of the people in it. Met some real cool people, but a lot of the people I like have dipped or don't play nearly as much. Kinda annoyed by some shit too. Don't have a whole lot of reason to play. I might hop on occasionally but it's not gonna be a lot. Much love peoples I'm out. Not going to list names because it would be a massive list, and I would absolutely forget some people. Message me on discord if you got mine I'll still be around there. If I don't respond a lot don't take it personally. I'm just really bad at keeping up.
Set me down to vip @Proggy

90d02318-05a9-4b73-9821-bb99bbac812a.2a0

No way the legend is gone😔 sad to see a garnet legend leave hope to see u on discord from time to time but man it’s been one hell of a ride from taking in game about random shit to taking bomb rips and smoking. Take care homie

7 hours ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

It's been fun. I like this community, and a fuck ton of the people in it. Met some real cool people, but a lot of the people I like have dipped or don't play nearly as much. Kinda annoyed by some shit too. Don't have a whole lot of reason to play. I might hop on occasionally but it's not gonna be a lot. Much love peoples I'm out. Not going to list names because it would be a massive list, and I would absolutely forget some people. Message me on discord if you got mine I'll still be around there. If I don't respond a lot don't take it personally. I'm just really bad at keeping up.
Set me down to vip @Proggy

90d02318-05a9-4b73-9821-bb99bbac812a.2a0

Youve been here for so long. I dont think I remember playing DRP and not seeing you or one of your dupes up. You truly were just on the server to enjoy the company of others and I can really respect that. It will be a shame not having you around Im sure you will be on for the future all the veterans come back around eventually.

abides you already know i’m gonna miss you ! the server won’t  be the same logging on late night hitting the bong with you having a nice chat. i remember thinking you were like 30 years old or something . 

be good man i’ll be sure to check in sometimes 

• DarkRP Administration Team

Ahhh Abides! ☹️ It's such a shame to loose an awesome and long-standing member of the community! You were always such a good laugh and I always loved hanging out and chatting with you and everyone else in one of your many incredible builds, while listening to some chilled music. You were always super helpful (not just with me but with anyone) and you always added so much to the community sprit, with your builds serving as a place to meet and greet new and old people alike and explore some really great discussions. It's genuinely sad to see you go but I just hope that life it treating you well and I'd love to catch up again at some point, whether it's in DarkRP or just having a laugh in a group VC on Discord, it would be cool to chat again. In the meantime and until then I just wish you all the best mate 🙂

Archived