1 hour ago, Source said:

This is goodbye 
Everyone seems to hate me a lot so I'm just gonna dip see you later alligator

Don't hate you, hate the asshole behavior and the fact that you took the second chance everyone gave you and shit on it

You need anything my dms remain open as well

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I always did my best to support you Toddd, even giving you my reference on your staff app despite people's criticisms because I know that when you want to, you can be a great person, you just made a series of errors at that time which a lot of people were upset about. Despite that, you had some of the most respected people of the community all willing to help and see you do well. Unfortunately you continued to chose the wrong path time and time again. Perhaps as others have said, a bit of time to reflect is a genuinely good idea. If you need to chat about anything then I'll be happy to help providing my words don't just go in one ear and out the other as you've demonstrated before; in other words, I'm happy to help you, if you're willing to help yourself.

• Like 3

Well Toddd, I'm sorry to say goodbye. I know we may have argued a few times over some stupid things, at the end of the day it's just a game. I respect you as a person and I know you can do better. From what I can tell it was right person wrong time. Enjoy yourself, come back when either you know you're okay or you feel like you're in a good mental position. 

Best of Luck,
- Magic

• Like 1

Despite all the things you’ve done, I still wish you the best and I definitely think you have the capability to be better. I hope that during your LOA, you’ll reflect on what you did wrong, and allow yourself to learn from your previous mistakes instead of letting them become who you are. Goodbye Todd, I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree 1

I mean you guys all summed it up pretty good. Toddd just live your life brotha and grow up a bit. In a few years I'm sure you'll open up to new things and understand how you effect people socially better. Its just a game but its a social community regardless where you go IRL or Online it's just what you make of it. 

I don't think anyone actually hates you, you just act like every other dickhead on the internet. No one really knows you that well so no reason to beat yourself up about it. 

Just reinvent yourself and be the better you, later toddd.

• Agree 2