Soon, I will NOT leave!

Gentlemen, i got a proper medical reason from a certified doctor, i will be staying with the school i am staying at, which means i will have more time to play garnet and other things in my free time.

You see, this school has a sort of system where every week there's only 2 days where i will go to school, instead of the regular school week giving me more time to play gg and do what i want in my free time, im sorry if i scared anyone with the original post, so all of your fears be assured and put to rest, for i am staying with GG.

I am sorry if i made anyone sad, if i made anyone mad, it was not my intention. Please do not be mad at me, i am sorry.

Thank you for reading.

Original post archived beneath: 

Ok so, Yes the title is a bittt clickbaity but, hear me out here.

So, to most of the Dark RP Garnet community's knowledge I am a minor, and as a minor I am required to go to school by law of the area I live in (New Zealand), I have been going to a school where I'm still enrolled in my former school however temporarily going to another school (essentially a Special Ed class but a entire school) I will not disclose the reasons as to why I'm going to this school as they are private but, all you need to know is that it was difficult for me back at the former one. You see, I am still enrolled in my former school and will need to return to that school unless I get a proper medical reason from a doctor as to why I'm still going to the school I'm currently at now. Take this as a departure message of sorts, until I speak to you again, nothing is official. Please, do not make this a little page that noone will see, spread the word.

tomorrow, i will be at the doctor's office. if i am not on the day after that, consider me gone for the rest of the day till' the weekend.

Goodbye my friends, keep going on without me.

I do not know when ill be gone, but ill sure as hell miss you guys when i go.

I'll keep posting updates.

Ill end this one on a high note instead of being the gloomiest i can so,

In the words of my favorite game characters,

"I have not come this far, to die now" - Nick, L4D2

"Don't give me too much, I wont be there when you fall." - Midnight Riders, L4D2

"My doctor's still alive!" - Heavy, TF2

"I'll put it in my trophy room, with the othas!" Scout,TF2

I'll post updates, love you guys all.

@Wendolyi wish i could say more than a simple "thanks", as all you are the reason i kept playing GG, Thanks, just, im gonna miss you bro, thank you so much for being by my side all these months, you are a real one. You make garnet fun to play my G. You are arguably the best person on the server, ill miss you bro.

@dmoney824 You took me in when i asked for help when i was a humble low level hobo, thanks for that.

@HomeDepotI'll never let anyone else shank me to death in the middle of the street except for you bro.

@StraightWhiteChristianMaleyour a good dude my bro, you made some of the best builds I've seen. 

@Whore Whore, you are a good man, i can only hope you see this, dont get banned for 2 weeks again while I'm gone.

@EpicGamer45 epic, you taught me how to change my forum banner and my PFP, you've been a good friend of mine, I'm gonna miss you.

@eXgKORNah korn, it would be foolish if i were to forget you, thanks for making all those L4D2 multiplayer games fun bro.

@GruelsAh, gruels, your a good man my friend im gonna miss you.

@CrazyRhino9000 Thank you, Just, thank you, you are the most loyal man i have EVER met, im gonna remember you, you got me those creds! you didnt have to, and it did feel like stealing from you at first, but you assured me. you are the one of the best people on the server, monkey seal of approval.

@currentlybaked, i couldnt find your account but, i hope you find this, ill miss you bro, thanks for helping me out all the time.

@Nutterand finally nutter, the man himself for making this whole thing possible, being the man the reason garnet even exists, you do not know how many good memories this server has brought me, thank you.

@ProggyI havent seen you much, only on couches, but every time i have seen you its been only but good, thank you.

@Trippy_Hippy i might be tagging the wrong guy, but you were there when i build "landon", when i was a simple hobo on the beach, ill always remeber you.

and a bunch of other people i havent been able to tag, i love you all, i still remember when i first played garnet, and was a humble level 1, there was a hobo rally at spawn where there was a bunch of desks blocking the entrance to a gun store, i was a level 1 and couldnt join hobo but i asked if i could join and they said yes. I rember when i got the idea from my name, there was a man with a monkey zoo, it was in the gunstore area where low levels base, the one with the openable metal window, he asked if i wanted to go in and see the monkeys inside, but he locked me in, i was police cheif and somehow became a monkey cop of sorts, and thus my name, "monkey with a gun". 

ill miss you guys. thank you all.

Every time I got to see you on the server I knew you were up to something fun and creative, you were the reason why I kept playing on the server after I met you at the egg cult months ago, and I have no doubt that I had the most laughs while hanging out with you in the server. You are amazing and the most creative person I've met in the server, I really hope things work out fine for you and I wish you the best of lucks in life, hasta la vista amigo! (In case you actually leave)

• Forums Moderator

You've always made me laugh, I've loved your energy, enthusiasm and comical ideas! 🙂 I hope that things go well for you and it would be cool to see you around back on the server at some point if you can, and until then, I wish you the best in the meantime mate 

Archived