DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MrTooTooT's Farewell.

This shits gonna be long, thank yous are towards the end. TLDR: Future has caught up, thank you for the great times, sorry to have disappointed you guys, good luck with the future. Tears in my eyes.

Welp, nothing could prepare me to make this post, but the future has caught up to me. I wish I could keep going, but many factors in my life have caused this time of my life to go. I joined back in the beginning of 2022 and started my journey that everyone else had gone through: ranking up, getting appointed to big boy positions and becoming a leader. It wasn't until I was BG of Army that I decided to apply for Staff. Eventually, I was a GA for the summer of 2022, retired, became an officer for GB, became a ranger enlisted and eventually made my way back to Army. The one constant of being on the server for me was the Staff team. Taking sits was my shit and punishing dumbasses was pretty ok. Eventually, I got to higher positions, slowly going up the ranks to my top position, Lead Admin and a member of the Executive Team. 

There are a couple of reasons why I'm no longer going to be a part of MRP. The server just hasn't been my cup of tea for the past months or so. Taking a higher position meant I had to deal with a whole bunch of shit, and I see myself as more of a follower then a leader, to be honest. Had to figure out some new functions of the server really fast and felt like I got the job too soon. The touch the server gave to me disappeared over night. While I tried to keep up and make the server at the very least decent, it wasn't working out. I found myself thinking I was useless, a reason the server wasn't as populated as the "glory days." Plus, while I had friends on the server, they slowly left or disappeared and I found myself only coming on to do my duties, with people only asking for my presence if they had a question about something or needed to discuss something staff related. Of course, there were still people talking to me about other stuff, but a majority of the time, it was staff shit. Alongside college coming up for me, my need to find a job, some recent tragedies in my life, and the fact that I got a gf I'm happy about, I'd rather spend more time just being a normal player/human rather than a staff member of high status. This doesn't have to do with any recent actions or conversations, I'm just tired.

I'm not going to retire completely from MRP, hell, you might catch me on other Garnet servers from time to time, but I can no longer put in the same effort the once 18-year-old me put when I started the server. I'd rather give up my position to someone who is more worthy than hold a position that I am non-existent in. I feel like because of my non-existence as of recently, someone who was more worthy was passed up on a position that they deserved, and I feel awful about it. I would also like to apologize to a whole bunch of people, mainly the upper staff team and Garnet. I am sorry that I didn't live up to expectations and didn't perform at high levels needed for the server, by pushing out rancid ideas and shit that just didn't work.

I'm still gonna be in contact on discord if anyone needs me for anything, and please, don't be hesitant to call or send a chat to me if you need anything.

For now, Imma just live a life I hope I can be happy about. If I were to take a couple of things from this whole experience of mine, it's just to surround yourself with people who enjoy you for who you are and not what you are. Be a person that other people can relate to and be a shoulder to cry on sometimes. Be a person of value and integrity. Be the you that you strive to be.

Time for all the thanks you and some sorry:

@Nutter Thank you for teaching me about being a leader and for being someone who is genuinely nice to talk to. Thank you for being a person who can make me laugh at all the stupid shit you say. You are a godsend with this server and truly a great owner to work with, because you didn't consider every idea shitty the moment it was brought up (except for some horrendous ones 💀) Sorry for not making the server fly like it used to. I hope the server continues to bring memories for you, and whether they are good or bad, I hope they bring lessons along with them.

@DiomonderAll that time we spent discussing about the maps you created were some great times during my finals, you were a real one for always asking me for my opinion on how I felt. It was fun watching all those stupid glitches take place and thank you for teaching me time is all you need to make a project great, even if it does make you want to shoot yourself. Hope you continue to make incredible maps.

@THEHUNTINGUYMy fellow GA member, a GOAT. I hope you are doing great with what you are dealing with, and I want you to know you were my rock for a lot of my last months here. Thank you so much for being there, I fucking love you man.

@ZiggyThank you for staying up all those late nights working your fucking ass off, I had tons of fun trying to figure out shit with you. It was good to have someone who doesn't mind speaking his fucking shit, and telling someone something is a stupid idea. Sometimes, it's good to have that quality in a character.

@ShwadeI'm sorry for not being there when you needed me, especially in critical moments that needed my support in basic shit. I understand if you are not the happiest with me at the moment, but I hope you continue to do amazing shit with the server, like you always do.

@BEATDACHEEKSMy fellow musician and GB homie, thank you so much for being a great friend to me. I hope you continue to do amazing things, like you always do. Love you man 🥰

@Nelson My fellow General, Army boy and the GM Director I appointed. I have told you some stuff that I wouldn't even think of sharing with other people. Thank you so much for being there for me at some of my lowest moments and I hope you have a fantastic fucking life. You got a good brain, use it.

@PapamidThanks for being a great amigo. Loved all the times we chatted 😄

@shax999@ReynoldsYou two have some of the most dogshit music tastes on the planet, stating that Drake is a better Rapper then Kendrick Lamar is crazzzzy. Please listen to better musicians 💀. In all seriousness, you two always made the long nights working on this server a pleasure. Thank you for always listening to all my pitches and ideas. Thank you also for helping me with events and other shit when I needed you guys. Sorry I couldn't do the same for y'all.

@TowelieeeThanks for being a homie through and through. I know you are going farther then you ever hoped you could, and I hope that you keep going. You have a brain that this server needs, so keep it up. Sick montage you made, enjoy the $50!

@Rust@Benkei The two people who trained me for the staff team, Rust said I was gonna go far. I hope I met the expectations. Thank you so much for introducing me to a new world.

@SueshThose late nights with you were fucking great, I loved working with you man. Hope everything is going nicely with you.

@OzzyEven if we didn't interact much, I loved hearing about all the stories you had to say. Congrats on getting the one you love.

@Whiskey1You are a dumbass a majority of the time, but you were my favorite dumbass. I hope you continue to be the reformed king you were always meant to be. Have a grand time!

@PythonHappy to see SWRP going really well, happy for that. 💕

@ShinyAtlasHope you are doing great in life man! Loved to have you on every moment of the day.

@LateWeevilI hated to see you go. I hope you are having a great time wherever you are.

@TageYou're gonna go far, dude. Love you man.

@GhostRoad*Duel of the Fates Plays* Some of the best nights were with you, have fun being a leader 🙂

And now, to the one person I learned the most of my lessons from... Smity (Can't tag him lol) (Rant)

Smity, you were one of the first people I met on the server and maybe the first friend I had. Felt great knowing I had a friend in a powerful place, what with you being a GA and a high-ranking staff member. I sided with you on a lot of things, whether it was army related or staff related. Anything you had, I believed was good. Then, on the day of my birthday, you left and took some people with you to a different place, after some internal shit happened that you believed you didn't deserve to happen to you. Because of that, I almost lost faith in myself, being thrown into a position I wasn't ready for. I was upset that you left, I was fucking pissed. In the months leading up to that day, I was realizing that you weren't what I thought you were. You had the biggest ego of anyone I had ever met, with you believing you could do no wrong. You were the goodie two shoes, everyone was the enemy. The only thing I wished I could have done differently was understand when I was being deceived. You used me as a tool to do whatever you wanted, because you had the support of someone. You made me turn on people with shitty lies and I hate myself for falling for them. But one thing I do know, is that I know when to stop. You don't. I have no idea where you have gone, since that place you went to has now defuncted, an abandoned wasteland. I thought I felt sorry, but then you pulled that 'Dozer' shit. That made me realize that I had other things in life to be happy for, while this was all you had. A last-ditch attempt to construct the perfect story where you were the good guy. I hope wherever you are, it's not a Gmod server, because you either run it to the ground bringing people down with you, or don't understand when you've done wrong. My advice: Let go, Smity. Make your life worth something. 

To all the people I hadn't mentioned, yet interacted with, thank you for making this community feel like a family to me. May you go to live the life you strive for and fight for the dream you want to live in.

With Best Regards Towards the Future,

MrTooTooT

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

*Darth vader appears* NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck buddy, I will always remember our time together and hope to maybe see you again soon. If you ever need to chat, my DMs are open. 😭

5 minutes ago, Twig said:

wheres the $50 steam gift card pal…

18 hours ago, MrTooTooT said:

@TowelieeeThanks for being a homie through and through. I know you are going farther then you ever hoped you could, and I hope that you keep going. You have a brain that this server needs, so keep it up. Sick montage you made, enjoy the $50!

Blame Towelie, his montage was just better 🔛🔝

Archived