Nostalgic

• DarkRP Administration Team

Tag a player or players that do not play anymore or still play that you had/have fun rping with. You can also comment the memory.

There are many people im missing sorry but alot of people do not have an account anymore or I can not remember their name. Also i am doing only old players.

@grace you and Charlie are the best players I've had the pleasure of meeting on this game.

@Charlie

@Yamagata still cant believe you denied my staff app for fda lol. 

Miss the good ol days of staffing and just plan old messing around where has the time gone!

@Gildarts @Gates is better at gmod!

@Ozzy i remember you kept asking if there is anyone higher than crawhead on because i kept denying entry into the base haha.

Miss the ol days on milrp, who would of known we are still some of the few og members still playing on garnet. Taliban will always be the best faction.

I remember back when I played it the players in Garnet Gaming Military RP told me it was the most hardest faction to get into was Vega but that’s not all you were only select to enter the tryout if they see you highly skilled on the server and really at the top of your game but according to the players they said those Vega recruiters only rarely or even on a blue moon do that special tryout they probably select a small or more amount players in the army who comes in and participates in the tryouts. They probably changed it but from what I know  about them this what they are and this was 3 or 4 years ago.

@Tw33q and the other acabs cant find their tags@Proggy @LennyMcFat@ThatManFaded @sat11@GanjaGoblin@goblette @X12_ @TheRealChikn @plungy @anorexic_texan @imnoahcraft @local58news @Luke124

I remember all these friends of mine helping me staff/base and most of them helped me so much over the time I've been playing on here and I miss all them and they were a big part of my life on garnet hope to see most of them come back : D

(I'm I'm missing a ton of people I just don't wanna mass @ sorry if I missed yall )

• DarkRP Administration Team

@GeneralKnoxx Miss basing with you mate, used to have a good laugh and chat for hours in discord. Here's an old clip of one of the funniest base raids, with @Danny_The_Dog @crimesquack @gun

@Proggy @GamerDaddyLive @Gunner @tdizz @Beserk_Psycho Always had a good laugh on the old Rust servers! A clip from end of wipe on the [US] 2x Max 5 server

@MoonDoge @Corbzz Found an old clip of your base, these times were awesome lmao

There's a lot more people I'd love to mention but I don't have all the clips

On 3/5/2024 at 11:16 PM, Chawhead said:

Tag a player or players that do not play anymore or still play that you had/have fun rping with. You can also comment the memory

@drax@buck @LalaDevilukethese 3 unironically watched me grow up. I genuinely enjoy the memories I have with all 3 of them

@maki (old DEVGRU) from cs desert although a mute was quite nice to me when I was a kid

@Vivianne Vivianne also watched me grow up lol literally helped me out with base navy stuff

@Proggy @ThetaKek an the rest of the old DaB crew in 2019 was hella fun hanging with them 🙂 

papiraqi was great and still is 😄

@grace she let me use MARSOC as a friend faction :DDDD

theres more but this post would look like a resignation post so I'll leave it at apologies if I forgot anyone big lol

Archived