DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Derpza's Resignation

I never got a chance to really know you but I have only heard great things about you. I bid you farewell and thank you for the time you put into this Community. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

-Jonny

• Like 3

you were a great person to talk to derpza and did a pretty good job as staff and you are also really good at brawlhalla (besides when I play thea and you play a character you dont play ever 😈)

• Like 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

Damn man unexpected, but I understand 

Hope to see you again someday

shines red light in your face

Wake up you have fire guard

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 2

It's really sad to hear you leaving the team mate, you're an awesome guy and you've done a superb job! Hope to see you in game for a catchup and a laugh, but either way I wish you the very best 🙂

• Agree 1

it sucks i didn’t get to talk to you that much and only from small interactions 😭. Regardless the work and dedication you’ve done for this server won’t go unnoticed!! Good luck to what the future holds for you next!! 💜💜

Though we havent met much, probably havent talked directly to you. I’ve hard so much good you’ve done, not only for the server but also the players that play here.

I and many others will miss you on here Derpza. I wish you well 🙂

While we didn't interact too much cuz of time zone issues I presume, you've always been pretty chill and done your job well. It's gonna be sad to see you off the team but thank you for the time you've put into Garnet. Hope to see you soon enough, even if just as a player. 🙂