As much as I love this community and all the friends I've made its my turn to head out. 

I thought I was ready to come back and have the same drive I did as before but it just wasn't there no matter how much I tried. Its been an amazing few years here on this server and I'm happy to have been apart of it. Staffing was fun to watch the chaos unfold and to be able to help the new players out. I'm ready to be just a player something I haven't been in years. 

To my GMs make sure to do some fun events for the server and keep it interesting- Dont forget to do my Alien Invasion event :,)

To my shoutouts- You guys made garnet awesome for me. Ill miss alot of mentions i know. 

@Mellows You were my first friend here and showed me everything I know. Now were on a health journey xD

@Applesauce Youre the reason I know how to use medal because i bothered you for a hour and now were stuck with each other. See you in 2 weeks! 

@korn Youre permad but i miss you BD! 

@stretchyI miss you you need to stop being so busy so you can join us in games. Thank you for everything you did ❤️

@Ghostieee WHEN ARE WE GOING TO RKS??

@Rosie Gimme my shroom

@xFish MGGA, maybe one day. 

@Criteria As axel says "fawk you critiera" 

@FatherLars I hope you stub your toe Circle 😄

@dmoney824 /slay dmoney 

@Payphone clean your room you milk tea drinker

@Merk My s197 pal. Dont overdo yourself 

@FreakyFrankieOh frankieeeee

@Camp idk what your name is on here but just know.. imma touch your grass

@Derpza @Danny_The_Dog https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1sEqqOzAE5VeJ6/d1337Q3rmCxl?invite=cr-MSw5RE8sODk4MjEzNjMs  xD

@FlashBang290 Mummy theres a dead bitch in the basement.

@CurrentlyBaked Your pinky toe is still ugly. (have yall seen that shit?)

Its been great guys.. Will I be around? Maybe. 

• Sad 8
  • Winner 2

Although I didn't interact with you that much, I did like the events you did which kept me and many others entertained when the server gets quiet. Reviewing many things from your past here as staff, it shows from the start you've always had a great desire to help this community and such acts have not gone unnoticed. The impact you've made on this server has surely reflected on the rise of the new staff team. Sad I didn't talk to you that much, and it's sad as well to see you go. Take care and best of luck to whatever the future holds for you. 😄

• Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Chicaa21 said:

I totally forgot about this. It was a great time, two tanks (aka people standing on top with rpg's) invading the island fortress and we jumped up top and threw nades in during our siege. xD

Although I didn't talk to you much personally, learning to be a GM from you as well as the motorcycle/car shit talk in discord was always fun.

Be safe out there and hmu when Im back in the states and we will chop it up on two wheels

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Like 2

Maaan, hate to see you go 😞 Thanks for helping completing my 10 sits and all of that silly badillines. 
Anyhoo, i hope to see you back sometime! And yes you are hopping on sometime again so we can complete the couples therapy between those 2 people which i cant remember!

• Like 2

It's been fun! made a lot of fun memories and met a lot of nice people. Glad to have meet you once again finding out you became quite the pillar In the community. 

Thank you for all the fun you provided the community. 

Now we on that health journey fr 😎

• Like 2

wow ok didint put me on this post well frick you buddy...

JK ofc you were one of the most funniest/coolest person i knew on here i remember when i first met you i was in ACAB and you helped me a lot in the past so ty for training me/helping me 😄 sucks to see you leave hope a lot of good stuff/events happen

when was loggy on? i miss that guy a lot he a real og ong

Edited by Fat Good BOI
wait
  • Like 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Didn't have a ton of interaction with you but you were a pretty valuable member of the team. Gonna be sad to see you go but we're more than happy to have your continued presence whenever you wish to play! 🙂

• Like 1