Community Member Appreciation Thread

16 hours ago, Alex Conway said:

@Phantom - Literally someone who I can absolutely talk to about anything - Always someone who can be a sound and fair voice. Find me someone better to get into debates about US Policy and Economics with you, I'll wait. I know we haven't gotten a chance to talk much amidst the CV-19 outbreak, but I'm very happy you are doing amazing with StarWarsRP

@Garnet - Though not a member, we've had a long past from my "Dino Journals" on you to the occasional "Hey Faggot" in TeamSpeak, It's been what 5 years now? Crazy - I'm glad everything is going incredibly well on SWRP, you've put alot of work into it and you've been rewarded even with those pesky EU kids. "yOu CaNt dO tHaT, tHaT's fAiLrP!?@12" - You-re always someone who I can talk to regardless and have a laugh along the way. 

Sounds like conway want's to come back again? 

Edited by Jerr
remove oWo

Gonna add some more cause I have time, and met some new people.

@Jdforster chill kid, you’re very close to officer, keep up the good work. 
@DemonHunter2315 also a chill guy, get a little more active and you’d make a good officer.

@Oatlife get on the staff grind while I’m gone.

@{GG} Bishopil Great SWRP Staff, keep it up

@Swigss Great Gamemaster, active and over qualified.

@{GG} CJ miss this guy, hacking in plain sight....jk.

@eXg-Buddha : ) 

@Zephyr don’t get drunk in TS anymore.

@Doggo Take care while I’m gone.

@petal imagine saying “I want to work for promotions” then in 5 minutes saying “I’m off cool down, promote me” 

@br0ken haha هة very funny Egyptian man.

@Soappppp Have fun leading SSO.

@Tayler best barrel pilot out there.

@Porche I’ll be on that MC grind and I’ll have a diamond house soon.

Edited by Bortnik
Oop
  • Like 4
  • Agree 3

aight guess i havent done one of these mfs. So before i leave might as well 

@Hashem u were like the best right hand guy in PDSS

@Porche probably one of the best people out there, respect tf out of him

@Foxxx just from vilans clip ik u suck ass at valorant

@vilan you're better than this dude ^ at gaming

@DuckyRU you're like the best kid in this entire fucking community

@eXg-Buddha ur just persian lmaO

@PraetorDon u were a real G in GRU

@Dexx probs the chillest dude in the whole server ngl

@Secretkilla u were hella friendly in pdss i respect that

@BigBoyFlame horny.     nah but fr u were always fucking great to be around with

@Faith-_- ur the gayest person i know

@Mitsuri ur rage during that one GRU tryout was the most impressive thing i've seen

@Wilhelm ts just wasnt the same after u dipped from mrp ngl

@Bleach liked that bedtime story ts call we had

@Jesus cucumba was always good

my bad if i missed anyone ly all

Edited by King_
  • Like 4
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 2

I guess It's about time for me to make one too huh?

@AwesomeAidan
@Larry_The_Potato
@Dexx
@Tora1
@Python
@Any other canadian friends
Y'all are my Canadian friends, We share a country and thus a common end goal >:)
Also Tora, You gotta come back to Toronto sometime to kick it and play some airsoft with me when fields open back up. GarnetGaming toronto meetup xD

@Duglas You're a cool dude, Always chill and never get heated. I respect your ability to handle shit with a mainly cool head.
@sueshishkue You're chill, Like.... Too chill xD You've got the ideas, and you're ambitious, I like that.
@KernelPanic-Popcorn I'm sending that Airsoft gun out this week, That's on baby.
@D_Rose The Baby, The Boy, The man who has sex all day all night,  could easily fuck your girlfriend and get away with it.
@Gythem Your intentions are good, And you're not making the same mistakes I was, You're doing pretty good compared to me in terms of running SEALs so far imo.
@Koulit Carry me more in dbd plz, I need bloodpoints to level my jake 🙂
@WingardThe Above applies to you as well.
@RegretTheManEater Person with known issues who's actually reforming? Unheard of. You're making the efforts regret, And I appreciate you for helping SEALs in your own way.

@Dillan Very chill, always good vibes, doesn't let the server get to him, gotta kick the dip cuz that shit'll kill you eventually, But I do enjoy when you come online.
@NaitsirYou as well, Are chill as fuck. And I remember you from 2018, back when I think you were a minge?
@Jim    I don't know your @, but like.... You're also a chill dude, You're doin your thing and I don't think you get enough recognition that you're also trying to keep things running on MRP.
@Phantom Idk dude, We were friends, Now you think i'm a snake, which is based on something that yes, I should have cut off. I've said things, You might have said things, Idk, But I still value you as a community member, No matter what you may hear me saying from anyone else. You're trying your best with SWRP, And don't let me give you shit for your shortcomings.
@Garnet No matter what anybody tells you, You're trying. You're practically running shit solo at the moment, having to make the big desicions for what, 10 servers I think? Honestly, If the community would allow It, I'd say you were fit to take a good month long break, Just like.... Kick up your feet, Get some nice food, and chill for a month, but sadly, That's not the case. regardless, the fact you work through things despite your current physical state, is amazing.
@Enigma A lot of your desicions are 4weird, But they're working for ttt, keeping it maxxed out, I'm sure garnet likes to see that, And I thank you for allowing Garnet to not have to worry too too much about the TTT side of the community.
@Lark We have differences, we have agreements, I think sometimes you're retarded, and you call me out on my bullshit sometimes, honestly, I think you're a pretty cool jihadist. Just stay true to yourself, don't let ANYBODY sway you, And that goes for the P2W guys as well.
@Jared Cox Mr. Cox, OG Marine days, still just as cool of a dude, I'm glad you've come back , It's good to have someone to reminisce about the golden days with.
Written while I'm slightly tipsy and playing DnD, Lmk if you want me to include you in an edit, because in my muddled state, these are the only ones that I could think of. 

Edited by Homast
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, Homast said:

Written while I'm slightly tipsy and playing DnD, Lmk if you want me to include you in an edit, because in my muddled state, these are the only ones that I could think of. 

thomas wtf how could you forget me???? your best friend jared cocks!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Homast said:

I guess It's about time for me to make one too huh?

@AwesomeAidan
@Larry_The_Potato
@Dexx
@Tora1
@Python
@Any other canadian friends
Y'all are my Canadian friends, We share a country and thus a common end goal >:)
Also Tora, You gotta come back to Toronto sometime to kick it and play some airsoft with me when fields open back up. GarnetGaming toronto meetup xD

@Duglas You're a cool dude, Always chill and never get heated. I respect your ability to handle shit with a mainly cool head.
@sueshishkue You're chill, Like.... Too chill xD You've got the ideas, and you're ambitious, I like that.
@KernelPanic-Popcorn I'm sending that Airsoft gun out this week, That's on baby.
@D_Rose The Baby, The Boy, The man who has sex all day all night,  could easily fuck your girlfriend and get away with it.
@Gythem Your intentions are good, And you're not making the same mistakes I was, You're doing pretty good compared to me in terms of running SEALs so far imo.
@Koulit Carry me more in dbd plz, I need bloodpoints to level my jake 🙂
@WingardThe Above applies to you as well.
@RegretTheManEater Person with known issues who's actually reforming? Unheard of. You're making the efforts regret, And I appreciate you for helping SEALs in your own way.

@Dillan Very chill, always good vibes, doesn't let the server get to him, gotta kick the dip cuz that shit'll kill you eventually, But I do enjoy when you come online.
@NaitsirYou as well, Are chill as fuck. And I remember you from 2018, back when I think you were a minge?
@Jim    I don't know your @, but like.... You're also a chill dude, You're doin your thing and I don't think you get enough recognition that you're also trying to keep things running on MRP.
@Phantom Idk dude, We were friends, Now you think i'm a snake, which is based on something that yes, I should have cut off. I've said things, You might have said things, Idk, But I still value you as a community member, No matter what you may hear me saying from anyone else. You're trying your best with SWRP, And don't let me give you shit for your shortcomings.
@Garnet No matter what anybody tells you, You're trying. You're practically running shit solo at the moment, having to make the big desicions for what, 10 servers I think? Honestly, If the community would allow It, I'd say you were fit to take a good month long break, Just like.... Kick up your feet, Get some nice food, and chill for a month, but sadly, That's not the case. regardless, the fact you work through things despite your current physical state, is amazing.
@Enigma A lot of your desicions are 4weird, But they're working for ttt, keeping it maxxed out, I'm sure garnet likes to see that, And I thank you for allowing Garnet to not have to worry too too much about the TTT side of the community.
@Lark We have differences, we have agreements, I think sometimes you're retarded, and you call me out on my bullshit sometimes, honestly, I think you're a pretty cool jihadist. Just stay true to yourself, don't let ANYBODY sway you, And that goes for the P2W guys as well.
@Jared Cox Mr. Cox, OG Marine days, still just as cool of a dude, I'm glad you've come back , It's good to have someone to reminisce about the golden days with.

Brother I did, I do snus and zyn now