One Good Thing about a MRP Member

Since the community can be very toxic at times with people gunning for each other I decided to make this post for everyone to say ONE good thing about a person they've been at odds with before, or aren't necessarily friends. You only need one person and one reason, but feel free to put multiple.

I'll start:

@LarkYou are vocal with your opinions and stick to your beliefs, you don't dwell on the past and I respect you for that.

@MedinatorI mean... you do got some balls for making that document.

@ZephyrWe definitely used to be close, sucks what happened but hey, I won't hold a grudge. Still got some respect for you homie.

@JakeSuprising one right? Yeah we used to be at odds, but hey glad we could find mutual respect for one another and work together. You are a smart individual.

@PythonYou've definitely improved your behavior since you were my SMMC, thank you for that.

@TingI know you've gotten the idea that I have a large sway when it comes to decision making on the server, we used to be close before and I tried to help when shit got tough and I still would to this day. You stick to your beliefs and that's a good trait, even if you sometimes go about it the wrong way.

Overall I try my best to not have beef with anyone on the server and I hope other people don't either. But hey, sometimes that's just life, so I think this could be constructive, feel free to point out something you think people could improve on but be respectful and be sure to give that one positive.

Edited by Gythem
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 4
2 hours ago, Gythem said:

I mean... you do got some balls for making that document.

Sadly nobody else involved had any.

@AwesomeAidan You don't back down from a challenge and routinely take charge of troublesome situations.

@Garnet Cringe, I know however you quite obviously put an incredible amount of time and effort into each update however its a shame the community (MRP in particular) are so indecisive when it comes to major updates.

@Homast You are a great help overall but you really come into your own with what I'm doing with AFSOC so far, certainly wouldn't be able to do it without you.

@Soappppp You have put in and are continueing to put in a fantastic amount of work towards RP events and operations, you kickstarted it all on Chaharikar.

@Phantom No longer a part of MRP but was SA for quite some time, undoubtably the server started going downhill with your departure.

@Mikesplintzwithflint Interesting individual, looking forward to seeing what you're going to be doing within Army.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1

So I’m gonna make this on people I would like to know better 

@Gythemyou seem really chill and see you on RU I think a lot and just would to just chill in ts 

@Hale note sure if this is your right account, but I’ve spoken to you a lot in ts actually but never really got to know you as much as a friend then just online buddies (congrats on marsoc btw)

@  all off SSO, thank you for welcoming and taking me into such a great faction. I will love to get to know every single one of and just have fun being buddies with y’all. Especially you VB daddy 😘

@Flame when I tried joining PDSS back on echoe and trained for it you really helped me and gave me hope on a lot of things when I was doubtful for PDSS. Now of course I decided to tryout cause I got taken as an officer for 2GA. I wanna repay that somehow and just hank you. 

Yeah that’s really about it

EDIT : actually I thought of a few more people lol 

@Homast I know I was in your dnd group but things fell for the worse and I couldn’t play with y’all at all. But other than that I don’t know you all that much and it would be cool to just hang as friends sometime.

@D_Rose I think we know each other but mostly as acquaintances, you seem like a really cool guy and real funny at times too. One of the best players I know actually just by seeing the kill feeds the factions you’ve been in since I started playing.

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Like 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I’ll give it a go

@Soappppp You and I have had our back and forths, with both of us getting heated at times. However I think when it comes to the server, I believe you truly have its’ best interest at heart.

@br0ken You banned me 😞 lmao but we were chill before that and even closer now.

@Homast We don’t really know each other but we’ve crossed paths more now than ever. Similar to Stork, I believe you have the servers best interest at heart.

@Ethan You and I have never been at odds but this is for all the kids who attempt to tarnish your name. Leading a faction isn’t always easy, let alone when a second one falls in your lap. I envied your leadership as well as your staffing, as you were a mentor in both. Your SSO had the highest of highs and lowest of lows, but you ALWAYS stuck with what you believed in and you did so with conviction. Being able to drown out the white noise of people shit talking behind a computer is important and you did that.

@Lark Stop being a retard. Things might start to work out in your favor. Having said that, you have your moments where you’re actually funny.

@Fupert1 I know we battle for Jasmin’s heart daily. Although I hate your guts with every fiber of my being, I respect that you were her first Tier 3 sub on Twitch. You make strong plays to get her to notice you and I tip my cap to you for that.

@skrt Quite the worthy opponent on Counter Blox. I for sure thought that you were hacking when you hit 6 one deags in a row. Turns out Roblox head hit boxes are the size of Jackal’s head.

@Ozzy You’re an idiot. Just resign next time. You can land the shit out of an airplane though so kudos to that.

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1

@Homast hi thomas

@Gythem glad we’ve become closer friends recently love ya man

@Medinator ur part of the reason why I had 3 meetings recently. still love u ❤️

@AwesomeAidan love u awesome aidan

@Larry_The_Potato one of the funniest guys i know

@Secretkilla the homie

@Grace date naitsir

@Naitsir date grace

@Python my Canadian brother

@Murray a really cool southern gun guy

@Toyto the gamer of MRP

@Romulus love u cr1tikal

@D_Rose funny man

@RegretTheManEater let’s build up our friendship aight? you a cool dude

@Soappppp congrats on SSO brother

if i forgot anyone lmk

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@Jake You've got quite the head on yer shoulders,  Stubborn yes, but you're also one of the few who actively screens people to join your factions, You did so with Rangers, only letting in people who dedicated themselves, and I'm certain now that you can't get given shit for not playing in war, you'll do even better with AFSOC, Here's hoping part 2 of your plan comes true though 😉

@WhiteBolt Alrightbolt, Other than me trying to get you to join my DnD game, I haven't really interacted with you, however I only ever hear good things about you in game. I wish you luck in life, and whatever endeavours you choose to pursue on the server as well.

@0zzy Mr Galifinakis, you've got good things to say about the community, you're helping to fix underlying problems, and addressing things along the servers best interests. Thanks for helping US even though we outnumbered you guys, It shows that you care for both sides, instead of some who only care for their own.

@Jared Cox Mr Cox, Registered Litigator, UwU

The Above was just me acknowledging those who have mentioned me already, Below is the people who I've actually had some beefaroni with.

@Coyotee stupid vega man go bang.    I kid though.
You come on to have fun, and you do that,  I give you shit sometimes, but It's nothin personnel kiddo.
Also stay away from whatever it is you drink, Last time I heard you in a channel, you nearly pissed yourself.
Easily one of the best players on the server, and you deserve props for that.

@Tinghahahahahah ting go user xd funeeee haha!!!    Memes aside ting, You're passionate, You may say some retarded things at times, but you're passionate about the servers and their health
Kinda glad we have somebody here who'll just.... say things without thinking how people will react, takes away a lot of the awkwardness ya kno?

@Foxxx @vilan @Hofman You guys are all together for the same reason, You left 1 frogmen for another. Vilan I'm happy for you, you lead RU Froggies, Very great! Keep them on a straight path and it'll be golden.   Foxxx, You're pretty decent at getting to unseeable places and killing the everloving fuck out of everyone, takes a keen eye to know where you're invisible from. 
Hofman smelly.  My one thing with you, Is that I think you can be more active, as I don't typically see you too often on the server. That may be due to IRL shit, but other than that, when you are on, you're always doin ya thing, never really causing drama, And that's good.

@Soappppp I snapped on you on Siberia because honestly, I was tired of the basecamp, Still am, and I'm workin on keeping it out of OOC, Key word is working, I called out Vega recently too.
You're honestly chock full of Ideas for Operations on the main server, and you're one of the main people promoting RP on the main server, That's hella important for what we're trying to achieve with the revitalization of the server. Thank you for putting forth the effort friend.

@Draco_ braco go "hello bobast" xD

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Jus wanna get to the point, as I rarely do these 😐 but i'm in my feels so yuh

@Lark We joined Rangers together on Echo under some Shrimp tryouts that lasted 3 hours. It was insane but we did it, we had a blast in rangers and continued to play together. Hell, we even left Rangers together and went to GB to work on pure war-skill. I felt like we were super close on echo, but near the end of our GB time, we kind of drifted into two-seperate groups of people and suddenly dislike each other because of it. I hate that it happened because as serious as I get, it was a blast to act like idiots together and run around on Echo doing stupid shit. No matter how much shit we have between us now, I still tell people how much I appreciated having someone as passionate as you to pass alongside me in Rangers. Shit was fun, I really really want you to do good for the community and put that passion in the right place. 

@Jake After I left Rangers for a brief time we had some stuff between us. Whether it was fair, or not, doesn't really matter. As now, I love talking to you about Operation ideas, RP Event ideas, & anything of that nature. Even though you were only LtCol while I was in Rangers, you were essentially the COL. When you were on, you made an effort to work with us and teach us how to hold ourselves to a higher standard. As much as I think you can be a stubborn dick sometimes, you're an amazing person who has a genuine passion to create something better for the factions you join. Thanks for that bro.

@AwesomeAidan As a person, you're an amazing guy. You're one of the few leaders on the server I can just completely say anything around without getting upset. You go along with all of my shitty jokes and bits, and it actually makes me laugh so fucking hard. I think you have super good intentions and you've shown nothing but a good drive to make the server better. When you received feedback at the community meeting, you took it like a champ and made an effort to fix any mistakes you made/were making. 

@D_Rose I don't talk to you a ton anymore, but fucking around late at night on tinychat was such a fun thing to do lmao. Sounds dumb, but that's when I got to really know you. I've helped you a few times when things were low for you, gave you some advice, if i've met anyone thats been just an all-around nice guy on the server, it's you. You always make a good effort to make people laugh and have a good time, so props to you man. 

@Inca You're normally the person I go to when I have questions about anything community-based. I have a trust for you cause I know you say everything how it is, not how I might want to hear it. You always give honest feedback and you know how to state problems but follow up with an actual solution. Thanks for all the advice, it's actually helped out a lot. 

@Aries Mitsuri, as much as I clashed heads with your leadership, I thank you a LOT for the Officer position in MARSOC. It gave me the push to actually introduce regular-operations and big-scale events to the Main Server. I know I was inactive with work, and school clashing into Leadership, but I hope you know I wanted nothing but the best for you and Lala. I like to think we have no beef, but if we do, I apologize for anything I may have miscommunicated while under your lead. Your leadership was a fun one, and I gained so much from it. Thank you a lot.

@Topshot1 I just want to apologize for anything that happened between us. I had a genuine hate and dislike people who I thought wanted nothing but to push their ideas onto others no matter what. I thought you wanted nothing but the worst for the server. I haven't really gotten to know you, and I still don't know if you truly changed. But I just want to say sorry for anything that happened between us, as I can see you just want to make the people in your friend-group have a good time. To them, you must be a super good friend. Whether the shit I gave you was deserved or not, I could care less, just keep pushing and show everyone if you changed or not. 

There's a lot more, but I just wanted to use this as a way to apologize to a select few and tell a small amount of people how much y'all have done for me. Glad to see the community is moving in a positive direction. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Friendly 2
  • Sad 1

@AwesomeAidan - You're a genuinely a great person. You have been helping me bring down my levels of toxicity which I appreciate.
@Larry_The_Potato - You're a pretty chill and overall fun person. Also play more bed defense in bed wars idiot
@Gythem - Really cool and chill person. Also you're bad at bed wars
@Jared Cox - You are amazing at doing voices. Also I'm not that much of a simp to date grace
@Grace - Yikes. jk overall a chill and cool person to hang out with
@Homast - DnD nerd. Pretty chill dude
@Romulus - Says funny things. Also absolute garbage at bed wars
@Python - Supply me with some Tommy Hilfiger I need some drip
@Toyto - You are actually the biggest nerd i think ive ever met in my life. Overall cool person.
@D_Rose - Hella nice voice
@RegretTheManEater - Stop watching hentai weirdo. Pretty funny tho
@Secretkilla - Pretty cool guy but left gb. Also terrible at bed wars
@Murray - At first i saw you as really mingy and annoying but you really changed and you are a really cool and chill pereson.
@Soappppp - You had cool events but DO MORE. Also a really funny person
@Mikesplintzwithflint - Literal Messiah
The posts above are just kinda meme posts bc i speak to most of the people on a daily basis and i hope they know how much i appreciate them as people but i want to appreciate some less talked to people.
@Inca - I first met you in GB on Taiga v3 and you were a very great and accepting person. At first you were very mingy and messed with me and everyone else a lot but overall you were a really cool person. You tried to keep me in the loop with all the drama in the community as I was still relatively new to the server and I didnt really know jack shit. Also told me stuff about GB and other factions that I probably wasnt supposed to know but its alright. Overall a really cool person.
@Flak - Also first met you in GB and kept playing with you a little after we both left the server in 2018. I know we did have our fair share of arguments but I love to reminisce on the times we did share together. Also i thank you because you were the person that brought me back to the community and I can't thank you enough because its been really fun and refreshing to play a different game and talk to different people rather than the same 3 irl friends all day. I know we have been a little toxic towards each other but I hope we can look at it as banter and stay friends.
@Lark - So when I first heard about you and talked to you I was put into the mindset that you were an annoying little shit. And while that isnt entirely wrong and im also an annoying little shit I was wrong to think of you like that. Overall when you're not being toxic you can be a really chill and cool person to hang out with. Also probably the best bed wars player.
@Jake - Yet another person I first met in GB. Well I know you and many others at first back in 2018 didnt like me because I was an immature little shit. I know we havent always seen eye to eye but overall you are still to this day someone I sorta see as a mentor as you were one of the first people to be in charge of me. You are funny, chill, and very intellectual on certain topics. Honestly keep doing what you're doing with the RP stuff you've been doing you are great and I hope to see more. Cheers
@Uncle Burger - Hey man. We havent talked in a while but I still see you as one of the greatest mentors i've ever had on the server. You along with some of the other names I mentioned helped try to forge me into a better leader and person on the server. And while my first run with GB didnt end well I still thank you for everything you did. You are legit one of the most chill people I think ive every played with ever and you are just amazing. Hope everything is going good irl and server wise.

Hopefully I got everyone but if i didnt either i genuinely forgot or you arnt important to me (not trying to be toxic). But overall I love this community and most people that are a part of it and I look forward to making new memories and meeting new people everyday. Have a good one!

Edited by Not Naitsir
  • Like 6
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1

@AwesomeAidan My start in GB once you took over was actually pretty fun for the start of it. Honestly you are good at taking jokes and were funny to just joke around with.

@SecretkillaWe first met when you were in 2GA, and I had to try so hard to get you into GRU. You are now one of my closest friends.

@VBSA You being marshal on Echo was the best thing going for the sever at the time, you always bringing loads of 2GA to all of SOC's tryouts. My all time favorite marshal and maybe one of my favorite people.

@Larry_The_Potato Being in GRU with you is still one of my best memories. Kidnapping people as Bush men and playing easy street as we went to Objectives was some heat (When we gonna finish playing dying light?) 

@Valor @Valor1 Really sad you had to quit. Hearing you get high and rant in TS about crouching 11B was honestly the funniest shit ever. Miss you man.

@D_Rose Don't really speak much anymore. You have a good heart and never changed even after getting manager always sticking to your guns. I have a lot of respect for you and can't wait to see what you do next.

@Homast When we used to chill in GB TS together you were always a nice dude, never knew you before but honestly I've grown to like you. Never being toxic and just being a down to earth dude, hope seals finds you well. 

@Jake Know we aren't on the best terms but I'll say it anyways. When you aren't getting mad at models you are a stand up guy. You always tried your hardest on whatever you did and I really enjoyed my time speaking with you on US. Even our little roleplay endeavors on Echo were pretty fun, shame we weren't able to continue them.

@Romulus Love this guy, never knew you too much in army but someone I considered a friend with my time on US. Come check out RU sometime alright?

Edited by Hofman
  • Like 6
  • Friendly 1

@Garnet as of recent we have been talking a lot, you’re very funny when you want to be, and I’m glad to help if you have any SW lore questions. 

@special_ @Oboshi Can you enter the communications frequency?

I know a lot of people, and am friends with a lot of them, so I can’t put a lot of people 😕

(btw this is SWRP, but same thing honestly they all played MRP at one point)

Edited by Barnet
  • Creative 1
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...