DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Theos - MRP Resignation

Gonna miss you Theos. You coming up as an officer with me were good times. Enjoyed working with you and under you. Hope life treats you well, don't ditch all of us and try to stay in touch!

P.S I stole your rank get over it 

Edited by Mattyyy
3 minutes ago, Theos said:

@Fetn - You kept me sane when I was the only 11A, even if you're a cheater who wears skirts

shut up brit man eh gotta keep base faction carries sane so

but uh wuts gonna happen to smity forum report

well see you on the other side 

Edited by Fetn
  • Friendly 2
  • Haha 1

Being a long term member of this community, I know the feeling of becoming burnt out way too well. Lots of people say you were a bad manager, simply isn't completely true, sure we all make mistakes and some are larger than others, but the amount of work and effort put in the time you were manager was pretty good compared to the past. I wish you and your future decisions the best.

8 minutes ago, Fetn said:

eh gotta keep base faction carries sane so

Fetn, we all know you can't keep anything sane including yourself.

Edited by Reeper
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

You know, you made a lot of decisions that many people(especially me) may not have agreed with, but it was made apparent at one point or another to me that you did have your interests in making the server a better place, if not a little bit more British. Even though we clashed, I hope the best for you in your future endeavors. glhf!

You have my respect for giving me a chance within the MRP community (aswell as Jake) which is something past managers weren’t able to get around. You put up with a lot of shit as manager  which kinda reminded me of the old days. Despite what some may say being a manager isn’t easy you have to make some decisions not everyone is going to agree with. I hope your mental health improves soon after this resignation and I wish you the best of luck.

Until we meet again. 

• The Garnut
42 minutes ago, Theos said:

@Nutter - you're great so long as we don't let you draw in jackbox

You're great as long as all people hear is your smooth voice brit. Go do some radio commercials

34 minutes ago, Reeper said:

Being a long term member of this community, I know the feeling of becoming burnt out way too well. Lots of people say you were a bad manager, simply isn't completely true, sure we all make mistakes and some are larger than others, but the amount of work and effort put in the time you were manager was pretty good compared to the past. I wish you and your future decisions the best.

Messaged him about this 3-4 times over this past month. Theos got alot of flak from the playerbase and staff for some decision, but MilitaryRP is unfortunately the one server where no matter what you do you'll never see the positive, you'll strictly get bitched at for the negatives. Absolutely a helpful manager with no doubt positive intentions even if some things may have been interpreted differently.

• Like 7
  • Winner 1

Thanks for putting me on here man. I always knew you had great potential back when I was, correct me if I'm wrong, CSM? Not quite sure where I was at when you joined, but I knew you would go amazing places ever since you hopped in TS and were mad chill. 11B DS SGT Theos was that guy, I knew he would do something, just like Bowl 22, just like Ozzy Blackwell. That period of Army really brought up some great prospects that helped the community in one way or another, and you were obviously the most successful of them all. Great job brit, I was glad to have you around ❤️

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines