Ozzy's Upcoming Resignation

Sad to see you go soon G. Hope to see you succeed in life on whatever path you choose to take.

I’ll never forget the time you gave me GM perms for like 15 minutes 

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Around late January/early February was when I started to actually getting to know you Ozzy. I won't go into detail, but mid-January was THE hardest part of my life so far. The most important part about that time in my life was that there was somebody there to talk to, and that was you. You became a role-model for me, and I'm genuinely sad that you're leaving, all I can really say is Thank You for being there for me when I needed you. ❤️

• Like 1

I know I didn't get to talk to you all that much, but you were one of the most chill managers/staff I've seen. We've had some moments that I will always remember. I'll try to keep up with you in discord. I wish you the best.

• Friendly 1
  • The Garnut

It's been an absolute blast hanging out with you in TS, listening to you cook and get sick with COVID (unironically). I wish you the best with your goals you talk to me about over Steam. This isn't as traumatic to me, because I don't play the servers, but I assume I will always have you on TS to talk to 😮 

• Like 3

I always enjoyed hanging w you no matter what we were doing or playing, and you were definitely one of my favorite faction leaders. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and don't be a stranger ; )

also your matchmaking skills are off the charts keep up the good work

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

@Kroms @Amanda Strike @Charlie - You 3 were around for so many hilarious moments. On the server, playing the hot game at the time, or just being idiots in Discord. Thank you to all 3 of you. I'm glad I was able to meet you three and laugh my ass off time after time. G*v* m* V*c*o*i*'s IG handle thanks.

Good luck with life and thanks for everything the past few years! and youre never gna get her @ sry . 

Edited by Kroms
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Aidan, you were and are chill but I feel like the role just wasn't for you. I heard great things about your GB and the culture that you instilled. You're one of the few cooks here on GG that I would likely lose a cook-off to.

Yea, being Manager wasn’t for me.  I was extremely up tight because I thought I had to be as a manager to get shit done. I now realize that i should have just been my chill self. The moment i resigned all of that went away as i’m sure many saw the change in personality. Glad my GB are still well known, we weren’t great at anything except for having an extremely fun time while not being complete jerks to everyone else.  Also, i’m not as good as a cook as people think, a cook off wouldn’t be as difficult for you as you think. We weren’t extremely close but whenever we did get to talk it was either entertaining or enlightening, thank you.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Everything is water and bridge ozzy. You did a finer job keeping the community afloat than I ever did/could. my personal feelings aside that is all that matters with your position. Great manager, great member of the community as a whole. It's a shame we didn't get along when you first came back, and it took some time trying to approach you to try and help pushing for change in the community. Even though you knew how my time as an executive went, and were critical of me back then, you still considered my opinions and we talked a ton when Garnet accepted me back into staff. For a brief moment I thought I had made good friends with two people I used to hate (you and Jake), and like we would make a damned good team for the community.

Lake Tahoe is absolutely wonderful, I used to go there with my grandfather before he passed. I'm glad that going there helped you come to realizations in your real life. God knows I felt those same things. I guess it's a certain point when you finally realize adulthood has caught up with ya, and that life has passed you by. Everyone you knew has moved on but you're still holding on for dear life to the things that keep you from moving on and dealing with real life. At least thats what it was for me.

Much love Ozzy, my DM's are always open to you man. I consider us better friends than you may think 😄

• Friendly 1